[Merged] San Francisco's Raheem Mostert expects 49ers fans to pack 'the Voodoo Dome' (1 Viewer)

that’s awesome! A buddy of mine and I are thinking of making the drive from Nashville to attend the game. A good amount of street tickets available normally?

There always are, but there are more than a few selling fakes, so you'll need to be mindful of that. I'd use a reputable vendor rather than waiting til you get to the game to find tickets.

This is where we all throw our heads back in laughter.

Those guys are in a California fog. Yelling is not permitted above a certain decibel(80) at sports events in San Francisco.

Would love to get the chance to hear it in action on field level!!
My season tickets are the second row off of the field in the Poydras endzone. It's loud there but when I've been on the field, believe me, it's MUCH louder.

People don't take the physics and mathematics into account when talking about the 'Dome. The roof is a parabolic dish. I have stood on the middle of that field with the stadium erupting in cheers. Believe me, that place is loud. The sideline noise meters don't do justice to the effect of the parabolic dish. The closer you get the center of the field, the louder the effect. It's science.
You are 100% correct. There are some things that could be done to increase the parabolic dish noise but I don’t know what effect it might have on the roof. I haven’t had the experience to be on the middle of the crowd like you but I could only imagine how loud it is. My former neighbor had a boy that got selected to be one of the jr tee retrievers and he said the sideline noise was incredible. If I remember correctly he said the Saints gave his son some ear plugs but I could be wrong about that.

The loudest game I’ve personally been to was the ‘09 MNF game versus the Pats, and after that I swear to you that my bones ached. I expect something similar this Sunday.

This, if y’all ain’t coming to make noise or if y’all are bummed if LSU happens to lose then please just stay home.

We need everybody on the same page, not some giving half-***ed effort.
But imagine how even more fired up they’ll be if LSU wins.

We hear this same thing everytime a fan base visits NOLA - they've taken over because the quarter is loaded with their fans, lol ...

Last edited:
A huge crowd in the quarter might be a a couple of thousand fans...that does not translate to a dome takeover on Sunday.

A huge crowd in the quarter might be a a couple of thousand fans...that does not translate to a dome takeover on Sunday.
It didn't for the Cowboys, and their fan base is larger than that of the 49ers

Those guys are in a California fog. Yelling is not permitted above a certain decibel(80) at sports events in San Francisco.
I think it was Randy Cross when he played for the 9'ers who said that all other venues were louder than old Candlstick Park. "Every other venue we go to it's loud, but our fans sit around drinking wine and eating cheese" --or words to that effect. I remember the "wine and cheese" part :hihi:

That is hilarious, but I’m a bit concerned. For one, our fans haven’t brought their A game the last couple of home games. Showing up late and only sporadically being much of a factor. Also, the 9ers have fans all over the country and they travel well. This may be close to the cowboy turnout a couple months. And last but not least, how many of our beloved members of WhoDat Nation are going to be in Atlanta for the SEC Championship and either not show up for Sunday or be exhausted?

All of this has me concerned.
If any fan base can rally to the flag, it's WhoDatNation. Hell, the WhoDat's were louder in Atlanta than the Falcons fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom