[Merged] San Francisco's Raheem Mostert expects 49ers fans to pack 'the Voodoo Dome' (1 Viewer)

We hear this same thing everytime a fan base visits NOLA - they've taken over because the quarter is loaded with their fans, lol ...

Yeah okay, Bourbon St is packed with red. It's their false hope. Pack up Poydras and I'll be impressed. I wonder if she'll say anything when 55,000 Saints jerseys flood downtown.

I will concede that San Fran fans do travel well. In July 2016, I went to Boston and caught a Red Sox game in Fenway Park. It was interleague and they were playing the Giants. I was genuinely impressed by how many Giants fans made the cross country trip for a Wed night baseball game. Even in a baseball city like Boston, they had large enough Giants contingent at Fenway that you could hear "Let's Go Giants!" chants a few times.

That said, I thought Philly fans traveled really well for the regular season I game I attended last year and we still drowned 'em out.

They said the same thing about Dallas and showed them having a parade down bourbon the day before only to have 50thousand saints fans flooding poydras on game day. Nothing beats the endless amount of saints fans in thier black and gold walking down poydras from 10am to kickoff. It’s amazing really.

This is where we all throw our heads back in laughter.

Who’s laughing now? But in all seriousness, it’s been happening all season, so it’s not surprising to peolple who’ve actually followed the 9ers

Weird that we still had a few empty seats here and there. I guess some brokers who invest in tickets just to sell them let them go to waste instead of lowering the price a lot or some real fans who can't make it can't find anyone in time to take their place.

Fans might be disappointed to see many 9ers fans in the dome but that’s the one of the loudest games ever. Considerably louder than any other home games this year when our defense was on the field. Still hate me some 49ers but I give them props for their composure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom