[Merged] Sean Payton is creating a "sort of" bubble for the team (1 Viewer)

Close to stupidest thing I’ve ever heard sequestering them near the Quarter and Bourbon Street. Hey Coach, might want to take them OUTSIDE the city!
This. Good idea but bad execution for choosing a hotel within shouting distance of the FQ.

I imagine players who choose to stay at the hotel won't be allowed to just freely leave the hotel to go sight see the FQ.

As long as they handle it properly, being where they are right now is fine. There are restaurants that can be booked for the team or cater.

Close to stupidest thing I’ve ever heard sequestering them near the Quarter and Bourbon Street. Hey Coach, might want to take them OUTSIDE the city!
Ummm...they all live in the New Orleans area...it is not like they can't leave their house & get to those areas. I think if they choose to stay in the hotel, they know the expectations of them & will abide by it. The ones who don't intend to abide by it will probably not choose to stay there.

The trouble is the team will have to be around other teams eventually, and if brees gets it later in the year it could ruin the season. Though i guess we should worry about that if and when that happens.

Good point Corey. And that's kinda the SB question for every team. If their star QB goes down or defensive stars go down in the latter part of the season, is that team's SB chances over. If this season actually plays out, my guess is that it will be determined by attrition, or lack of

Need everyone of the players and staff to be on board. The bubble can get contaminated and be rendered useless if there’s a few folks who test positive
I agree. Being locked up together only worsens things when the bubble does what bubble’s do. They burst.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom