Saints [Merged] Someone posted we were wearing color rush.... i found this (EDIT: Saints to wear black/black) (1 Viewer)

Makes no sense if there's any truth in Brees preferring white so he can see the WR's better. Regardless... Just win this game.

I read a quote from an interview with Drew that he preferred THE ALL BLACKS for that same reason~! Unless we actually HEAR IT FROM HIS MOUTH, I’m doubting EVERYTHING I read if it’s not from a legit reporter who I know to be on top of the story. In any case, as for me? I LIKE The ALL BLACKS and except for Dallas this year, I believe we have a very high % of “W’s” wearing them than any other combo~! No link, just my memory which has grown dim as to specifics over the years, but somehow I do recall this since I’m also a big fan of The New Zealand Rugby Team of The ALL BLACKS and their amazing Haiku ritual performance to warn their opponents they are going to be in for a very long game as no one will be taking it easy for this match~!

Check them out. It’s a killer demonstration of ancient ancestral heritage they have reclaimed~! So, with all of that going for OUR ALL BLACK UNIs I really go for them even beyond just liking the “look”; I dig them in a spiritual way. Hey, whatever works to help us WIN and I’m down for it~!

And iggles will be wearing all whites with green numbers apparently
001FD7BE-B178-4381-A7D7-F523098A24EC.jpeg

The New Zealand Rugby Team of The ALL BLACKS and their amazing Haiku ritual performance to warn their opponents they are going to be in for a very long game as no one will be taking it easy for this match~!
!

A playoff game in the Dome
against the Eagles
rooting for the Saints.

I read a quote from an interview with Drew that he preferred THE ALL BLACKS for that same reason~! Unless we actually HEAR IT FROM HIS MOUTH, I’m doubting EVERYTHING I read if it’s not from a legit reporter who I know to be on top of the story. In any case, as for me? I LIKE The ALL BLACKS and except for Dallas this year, I believe we have a very high % of “W’s” wearing them than any other combo~! No link, just my memory which has grown dim as to specifics over the years, but somehow I do recall this since I’m also a big fan of The New Zealand Rugby Team of The ALL BLACKS and their amazing Haiku ritual performance to warn their opponents they are going to be in for a very long game as no one will be taking it easy for this match~!

Check them out. It’s a killer demonstration of ancient ancestral heritage they have reclaimed~! So, with all of that going for OUR ALL BLACK UNIs I really go for them even beyond just liking the “look”; I dig them in a spiritual way. Hey, whatever works to help us WIN and I’m down for it~!
Check out the link in the OP. Historically, highest win % is with white jerseys. Bottom 2 are black on black and black on gold. The two meaningful games we lost this year, we were wearing black jerseys. Not that it means anything, but still interesting to see.

Check out the link in the OP. Historically, highest win % is with white jerseys. Bottom 2 are black on black and black on gold. The two meaningful games we lost this year, we were wearing black jerseys. Not that it means anything, but still interesting to see.

Actually, I think something is wrong with their overall numbers. I come up with a total of 334 games played, based on their records. Payton has been here 13 seasons (coached 12) . Even if you add preseason (don't know why that would be included) and postseason, that's still well short of 334 games.

Right, or am I swinging and missing here?

Payton has coached in 192 regular season games and 12 playoff games. Add 16 for 2012, and 52 preseason games - maybe an extra since they likely had an HOF game in there.

They are about 60 games over if we're accounting for preseason. Well over 100, if not.

This is fine. I wanna wear black jerseys for the super bowl. Wish we would wear black and gold but I realize the team has pretty much abandoned that look.

I keep hearing the "Brees likes white" thing. I seem to remember the same, but is there any reference to back it up?
A few years ago he liked the white jerseys but it had to with the fit, not the color. The white jerseys were tighter which meant his receivers jerseys couldn't be held by the defenders as bad. Maybe they have since changed the fit of the dark jerseys.

The more I think about this, I think it was more about getting Philly out of the uniform they are most comfortable in. They won the SB wearing Dark Green shirts if I remember, and then when SP lost the bet, Peterson wanted to wear green. Philly won most of their playoff games and the SB wearing green so he wanted them to be as “off” as possible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom