Saints [Merged] Someone posted we were wearing color rush.... i found this (EDIT: Saints to wear black/black) (1 Viewer)

Saints are 9-0 in white jerseys this year.
6-0 in the white on black combo
3-0 in the colour rush.

I don’t believe there is factual basis for Brees wanting the black/black combo. I remember, he has said, he looks for the gold helmet as his moving target. it is easier to see (higher than a jersey), and the gold is more contrasting to all other team’s helmets, except say; the Niners.

The oft-repeated belief is that he prefers white jerseys. Another member posted a video in which he says he likes black at home, though no explanation is given. I don't make much of any of it.

My memory is that the white-jerseys bit originated with Brooks, though.

We had a thread earlier suggesting color rush jerseys.

Nope. Black jerseys, black pants.

I need a ruling from an Admin Emeritus on this one.

Would one mod infract the other for not searching before starting a thread that would've obviously been created by now - or - would one mod infract the other for slacking off at the job and not merging the thread, and instead just posting a link to the previous thread - or - would this be like offsetting penalties in the NFL where we just replay the whole thing?

I'm so confused.

Last edited:
I'm on the third season of Mod Wars on FX. Y'all should binge it.

I need answers from an Admin Emeritus on this one.

Would one mod infract the other for not searching before starting a thread that would've obviously been created by now - or - would one mod infract the other for slacking off at the job and not merging the thread, and instead just posting a link to the previous thread - or - would this be like offsetting penalties in the NFL where we just replay the whole thing?

I'm so confused.

Thanks for the question, Zats, but I'm far too lazy in retirement to sort this out.

I do think Bill deserves a certain amount of credit for handling this openly with his, "hey, ya big dummy, there's already a thread" post. (At least, that's how I read it.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom