[Merged] Thoughts on Golden Tate? (1 Viewer)

Tate and Engram for 2020 #1 pick?

I dunno. That seems like a steal to me. But, it would depend on their contract situations. I'm not sure I'd give up a 1st rounder for 2 half-season rentals.

Tate is an amazing player. Engram would be an awesome red zone target.

Who is BSPN and why are these tweets being quoted as gospel?

As an aside, I would take Golden Tate in a heartbeat.

Evan Engram ???

If they're really looking to trade him it's kinda crazy they're already giving up on him. That dude has Gronk level raw talent. Not advocating we trade for him, just kinda strange. I wonder what they know about him that we don't.

Who is BSPN and why are these tweets being quoted as gospel?

As an aside, I would take Golden Tate in a heartbeat.

He’s a delivery driver with a Twitter account. He throws crap against the wall and one thing stuck once so now so people act like he’s legitimate. He’s basically the Coach Pete of Twitter Saints rumors.

Tate is a really annoying player to play against...kind of like Steve Smith. For that reason alone I wouldn't mind the Saints having him...just to not have to watch him on the other side. He's not as good as he once was...but our #3-5 receivers have a combined 6 catches this season. Tate could probably do that in his first week with the Saints, after a bender, with one arm tied behind his back.

Of course I'd love Engram as well...but why would the Giants trade Engram on a rookie contract? That's stupid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom