Merryl Hodge just made the worst top5 qb picks (1 Viewer)

..... and people are talking about him. Mission accomplished.

Yeah Matt Ryan has definitely proved he is worthy to be called a top 5 QB. I mean just look at that playoff record. Speaks for itself.

Can't believe people put so much energy into one dude's opinion. He's entitled to his opinion... no matter how crazy it sounds coming out of his pie hole.

Well, the mod took the link or whatever it was away so might as well close this thread since we can't see anything.

Brady, Brees, P.Manning, and Rodgers are all on a different level than the rest of the QB's in the league. Hoge is delusional if he thinks Flacco is the best in the NFL. He earned respect from me Sunday, but not enough to put him in the tier with the QB's listed at the beginning of my post.

Just find it funny how Flacco has jumped to number 1 just because of Sunday, wow.

There is no doubt in my mind that Drew Brees is a top 2 quarterback, if NOT the numner 1. What other people think of him hasn't stopped him from amassing an embarrasingly large amount of record breaking stats.

With NO head coach, an interim head coach and an interim interim head coach and the NFL's worst defense in history HE STILL LED THE LEAGUE IN YARDS AND TD.

So, I personally don't care what any pundit thinks of him, when Coach comes back and we hire a DC, the league will feel the fury and offensive mastery that Brees will bring. They won't nor don't have to acknowledge it, but I will celebrate it, more than likely with another Lombardi and SB MVP for Brees. ;)

huh.jpg

This quote from Billy Madison sums it up perfectly:

Mr. Hodge, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom