Message to Coach Payton: Please do not draft another WR....IN ANY ROUNDS!!! (1 Viewer)

Draft how you want is what I say. We surely need a player to impact early on.
Since HAZ left, on first round selections Mickey/Sean is 1 for 2 on that issue.

Last edited:
Draft how you want is what I say. We surely need a player to impact early on.
Since HAZ left, Mickey/Sean is 1 for 1 on that issue.

Last year which of our draft picks made a significant contribution? We cut three or four of them. Our #1 didnt suit up at all. We cannot afford to be redshirting guys, especially the #1 pick. This is pro football, not college.
Sign Patten, sign a FA vet WR. Everyone keeps saying play to your strength "offense", but thats the problem: we need to make defense the strength. Or at least close to the strength of the offense. Couldn't stop anyone in december when it counted and everything was on the table, right?

You're not going to be able to run up 30pts every week. Sometimes you need to be able to get a stop. Or two... Or three.

Last year which of our draft picks made a significant contribution? We cut three or four of them. Our #1 didnt suit up at all. We cannot afford to be redshirting guys, especially the #1 pick. This is pro football, not college.
Sign Patten, sign a FA vet WR. Everyone keeps saying play to your strength "offense", but thats the problem: we need to make defense the strength. Or at least close to the strength of the offense. Couldn't stop anyone in december when it counted and everything was on the table, right?

You're not going to be able to run up 30pts every week. Sometimes you need to be able to get a stop. Or two... Or three.

yeah ... I screwed that up. 1st rounders only they/he are 1 for 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom