Messy Win, but a win is a win (1 Viewer)

I truly hated to see God3 miss those two free throws at the end. He just flat-out didn't have it tonight.....and he's still pretty amazing. What, 19 pts, 12 dimes, one or two steals.

I'm slightly concerned about his shooting in the last few games. More have to get to the bottom of the net come playoff time.

I truly hated to see God3 miss those two free throws at the end. He just flat-out didn't have it tonight.....and he's still pretty amazing. What, 19 pts, 12 dimes, one or two steals.

I'm slightly concerned about his shooting in the last few games. More have to get to the bottom of the net come playoff time.

Good points, Broadmoor.

Here's the key stat for the game: "New Orleans outrebounded Orlando (...having the advantage of Dwight Howard) 51-30." :eek:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">They really had me nervous tonight. I was walking in and out of the room, I couldn't watch. (kinda like I do when the Saints make me sweat in the 4th quarter). But I made it through the end - whew! Yes, a messy win, but I'll take it. GO HORNETS!!

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I agree, CP shooting has been off especially for this road trip. Usually he is money when he has an open 3, and he used to perfect on those floaters. Hope he gets his shooting back on track when he gets back home.

For most guys 19 pts 12 ast is a career game... for CP3.... it's an "off night"... relative I guess... he can't be Jesus in sneakers every day of the year... a win is a win... especially right now.

Besides that Indiana game, CP has been shooting pretty below average from the field on this road trip. He'll get it straight though.

Chris Paul, a TRUE savior...

Yeah, I think I cussed more while watching that than most other Hornets games. I'm really surprised we came back and got it. My TiVo ended about 10 seconds after the buzzer, too. I almost missed the ending.

Let's go Mo! I hope he catches fire and takes it into the post season.

BTW, Dwight Howard is freakishly big. His shoulders are enormous, its like he stuffed basketballs under his skin.

No doubt. Talk about somebody that just physically exploded over the course of about 3 years, he was considered too lanky just before getting drafted.

Of course the downside to his freakishness is that the Magic can't stay healthy because of it since he keeps injuring all his teammates in practice. :hihi: He bruised Jameer Nelson's jaw, broke Brian Cook's finger, and ended Tony Battie's season with a shoulder injury.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom