Met Drew Brees and Reggie Bush today! (2 Viewers)

Very cool Buzz504...thats an experience that I'm sure you'll never forget!

:beerchug:

i dont no if it was live but emmit smith was at the college 3 point shoot out thing and dunk contes so how could he be there

sorry if some words are spelled wrong leaving work fast 2day

Sounds like you all had a great time Buzz.Thanks for sharing.

i dont no if it was live but emmit smith was at the college 3 point shoot out thing and dunk contes so how could he be there

sorry if some words are spelled wrong leaving work fast 2day

I doubt that was live. One of the final four games was this afternoon. But I could be totally wrong.

o ok just wondering

who ever watched it last year they had joe horn as a judge and he had on all atlanta falcons stuff and said he looks forward 2 playing with vick lol that didnt happen :smilielol:

Cause they were getting paid to be at the signing thing, no one was paying them to be at Duece's wedding.... Money Money $$$$$$$..

No Doubt, I firmly believe Brees is as genuine as they get, but Reggie it's all for show plus he's getting paid to do the signing, not to mention autograph prices were severly high...NO THANK YOU!!!! I'd rather get Brees auto at TC/Minicamp instead, and I'll start believing Reggie is genuine when he starts acting like it at TC and minicamps and stay longer than 5 minutes to sign for his fans:idunno:

awesome! those are probably my 2 favorite Saints

this thread is worthless without pictures.

...........just kidding, but it would be cool to see some.

sounds pretty awesome. Drew really is everything he's cracked up to be. Reggie may just be putting the smile on because its business, but he's young and im sure he will warm up to it more in the future. both are great for this team though.

Why is reggie being nice, easy going and smiling perceived as immaturity and him being all about the money? But Drew doing the exact same thing caring and responsible? ... Less hate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom