Met Drew Brees and Reggie Bush today! (1 Viewer)

Buzz504

Complimentary Football Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today I went to a football memorabilia exposition in New Jersey with my wife, six month old son, and a good friend of mine. My friend and I were both born and raised in NO, but we all currently live in NY. Anyway, this thing had Joe Montana, Jim Brown, John Elway, Emmit Smith, you name it. Among the football stars there signing autographs and taking pictures were our very own Drew and Reggie. My family and I took pictures with both Drew and Reggie and I had them both sign a game picture featuring each of them. I also had Drew sign a game picture of just him and inscribe something to my son. Both guys were absolutely great. You had to pay for these photobooth tickets to get pictures with them, but since this was my first time going to something like this I screwed up and missed the scheduled time to get a picture with Drew Brees. However, when we saw him later to get the game pictures signed he was more than happy to let us take a picture using our digital camera, which he did not have to do. He was everything I expected he would be. He was laughing and playing with my son and extremely gracious to both my wife and I. Reggie was just as great. This time I made sure we were in the right place to get the photobooth picture taken with Reggie, and we were in this curtained off area. Suddenly, Reggie comes in and gives us all a huge smile and shakes our hands. I told him we were all huge Saints fans originally from NO, and he was just as cool as Drew. He was really easy going and thanked us for coming out and just seemed like a genuinely nice guy. Then we got that game picture that Drew had previously signed, signed by Reggie, as well. I wished him luck this season and told him we would be rooting for him. He said he appreciated it, and gave us another big smile. Geaux Saints!

Did you ask them who the biggest star in New Orleans is? ;)

OK, somebody else bite first here. Is this serious?

bclemms, where you at?

ddd

seriously man, is everything made up to you? can no one ever be telling the truth? you question everyone's posts.

anyways cool story man. DREW IS AWESOME!!

great I live in NJ and had no idea this was going, please tell me where this was so I can punch myself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom