Met Wil Lutz!! (1 Viewer)

here ya go...

Attachments

• IMG_0128.jpg
    IMG_0128.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 20
I could pick out our kicker if you give me three guesses.

I was just thinking "Is it wrong that I have no idea which of the three younger ones is our kicker?" :covri:

I was just thinking "Is it wrong that I have no idea which of the three younger ones is our kicker?" :covri:

I understand. But, if he keeps kicking like he did Monday night and I believe he will, he will beome more recognizable.

I prefer to go into the Superdome early to watch warm-ups. Lutz struggled with his long attempts as he kept hitting the ball at the bottom and getting too much spin and losing distance. Then on kickoff practice he hit a couple of ugly knucklers that didn't appear to be on purpose. A lot of times that translates into a non-confident kicking game.

When he lined up for the long field goal before half, I worried he'd come up short. He actually didn't hit it pure and had a lot of backspin, but it crept over the cross bar. That's how strong this guy's leg is.

I like him and have a good feeling about him. I can see his confidence growing as the season goes on and he becomes an answer to our kicking woes.

Am I the only one that thinks these three should meet Lutz for breakfast before every game?

He'll still be eating breakfast there long after Payton has finished his breakfast.
It's posts like this why me sad the 'Like' feature isn't available on tapatalk. Going to main site on mobile takes effort and I'm a lazy, lazy man

Here you go!

giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom