Metal Gear (1 Viewer)

No, you should go play a terrible, boring Metal Gear Solid Game. It might fit your personality better.

I am terribly boring. But I love me some Michael Bay-esque cinematics, coupled with ridiculous, over the top storylines involving government corruption and science fiction.

If I can keep even one person from experiencing the sucktitude of this game, I will feel like my time on the F9 has not been wasted.

I am terribly boring. But I love me some Michael Bay-esque cinematics, coupled with ridiculous, over the top storylines involving government corruption and science fiction.

I love all that stuff in a movie. But in a game I expect to actually enjoy the game play, not be bored by it.

I love all that stuff in a movie. But in a game I expect to actually enjoy the game play, not be bored by it.
You ever walk into a public restroom, and some degenerate sorry excuse for life has sprayed excrement 'on' the toilet, wall, floor, etc.?

That's a stealth game in a nutshell.

It shouldn't exist, the creator is mental, and anyone that enjoys it should spend the rest of their days eating laced pudding pops with Bill Cosby.

Hide and seek? Hide and sneak?

Yeah... Sounds like a load of fun.

Let me play the game the way Jesus and the Apostles meant for games to be played. Kicking *** and blowing up *****es.

That's right... When JC returns he's gernta own MLG from jumpstreet and he's going to use that water to wine magic to transform **** "sneaky" games into blockbuster, explosion filled, rollercoaster rides of terror complete with big tittied swimsuit models on the cover art.

In conclusion... Stealth games suck.

Buzd is right, anita is wrong. But, nothing new about that.

apparently some things never change...i am playing through this again and it's held up pretty well

it has layers, brah

apparently some things never change...i am playing through this again and it's held up pretty well

it has layers, brah

It's amazing how you remain wrong over the years. That level of consistency is remarkable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom