Metarie....Coming for a visit (1 Viewer)

if you drive right into kennabrah, just a few minutes from metaIrie, try the harbor on williams blvd....excellent fried seafood

Every knucklehead and their grandmother tries to park in the tiny parking lot in the front of that place. Nobody seems to realize that there's a big lot right behind it.

Every knucklehead and their grandmother tries to park in the tiny parking lot in the front of that place. Nobody seems to realize that there's a big lot right behind it.

aint that the truth.....i always park behind...of course you have to walk past the dumpster area which is not exactly pleasant

Metairie, Drago's(if you love oysters).

IMHO, Kenner Seafood is not very good.

I find all of it bland.

Hope to hook up with you while you are here Jayden.

*edit* Hubby eats than more often than I, and he says it's been good the last few times he's been there.

Last edited:
Metairie, Drago's(if you love oysters).

IMHO, Kenner Seafood is not very good.

I find all of it bland.

Hope to hook up with you while you are here Jayden.

*edit* Hubby eats than more often than I, and he says it's been good the last few times he's been there.

We can talk to your hubby about him letting you eat more often.

Raised in Metairie...all the mentioned above are good...but if you have a chance eat at Barreca's on Metairie Rd. for a nice dinner or have lunch at either Come Back Inns and order the Muffellettas, they rock your face!!

I like Vincent's in Metry. Don't even know if it's open again or not, but there's another one on St. Charles. Restaurant Cypress at W. Esp. and Transcontinental is good too. And for lunch in kennabrah I like to go to Stingrays. Fury's is another good family style place.

Maybe we can do a lunch get together when you're in town.

have lunch at either Come Back Inns and order the Muffellettas, they rock your face!!

come back inn does indeed rock your face....and cheap as well....i worked at the one on williams blvd for 3 years out of high school.....

...Whatcha mean, Bra?? There's Kenny's Key West, Uncle Larry's, The Ship's Wheel, Sharkey's and don't forget about Manuel's Hot Tamales...

:_rofl: the ship's wheel "girls girls girls".....

Looks like I will be coming that way next week...to Gretna.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom