Mexican Beer Brand Mocks Trump’s Wall In Brilliant Ad (1 Viewer)

as long as there are gates every 100 yards or so for all the taco trucks. (that commercial has some very gringo looking Mexicans though, not sure we need more gringos)

It featured too much of the Tecate Light, but I do love Tecate.

Well, I don't think is brilliant, and I hate the new cans. I miss the oil cans
6770f3b209c1499fc51fa6d028f277c1.jpg

Trivia: there are many theories as to why Mexicans drink beer with lime and salt, which in reality it isn't true for the overwhelming majority of beers, but Mexicans do drink Tecate that way, although the salt and lime were originally meant to kill the metal taste of the can.

Well, I don't think is brilliant, and I hate the new cans. I miss the oil cans
6770f3b209c1499fc51fa6d028f277c1.jpg

Trivia: there are many theories as to why Mexicans drink beer with lime and salt, which in reality it isn't true for the overwhelming majority of beers, but Mexicans do drink Tecate that way, although the salt and lime were originally meant to kill the metal taste of the can.

Didn't you use to need a can opener to drink the old cans?

Good ad. Don't care for Tecate. It's the cheapest, crappiest Mexican beer you can buy. Like the Natural Light of Mexico (although some would say that would be Sol).

Good ad. Don't care for Tecate. It's the cheapest, crappiest Mexican beer you can buy.

Not by a long shot. Of the major brands, that distinction belongs to Corona... well, now that is some sort of "exotic imported" beer in the US (mainly due to commercials) they're trying to pass it as good in Mexico too, together with the jacked up prices.

Not by a long shot. Of the major brands, that distinction belongs to Corona... well, now that is some sort of "exotic imported" beer in the US (mainly due to commercials) they're trying to pass it as good in Mexico too, together with the jacked up prices.

Well, it is certainly an opinion. All I know is that Tecate is the cheapest you can buy in Mexico and for my tastes it's the worst. Tecate Light is especially awful. I stick to the darker ones in general anyway. Corona is the most popular worldwide: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_in_Mexico

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom