Food Mexican Restaurant in Harrisburg Pa...POBLANO BURRITO (1 Viewer)

Yeah I keep BBQ to once a month. If Mexican food were healthy I'd eat it almost daily. Oh also love soul food, was raised on it.

I haven't found a soul food restaurant yet here.... I doubt I will. closest you will get is cracker barrel and they are fair at its best. But I love it all the same. hot water corn bread and fresh mustard and turnip greens with rutabaga's....

I haven't found a soul food restaurant yet here.... I doubt I will. closest you will get is cracker barrel and they are fair at its best. But I love it all the same. hot water corn bread and fresh mustard and turnip greens with rutabaga's....
About the best you will find soul food wise in Austin is Hoover's. The food is decent but you can't get Fried Chicken from there. That puzzles me.

Its not bad here. Everything is old just like New Orleans....
I had some good times there. I think. Some of it's kinda hard to remember.

Can you send me some Lebanon bologna? lol

More meat than Cilantro but it's really fresh...salsa was even fresh. I was pretty amazed cause most Mexican restaurants here are so bland.
Tom asked you a loaded question

what I find humorous is a Mexican rest. post in Harrisburg Pa having 2 pages on a Saints message board...lol
I wonder if Marques Colston has ever been there? (now it's Saints related!)

Have you had shoofly pie yet? And be sure to get you a fastnacht next Tuesday!

Last edited:
Fastnacht ? whats that ?
Pennsylvania Dutch version of a doughnut they would make when clearing out their larders in advance of the Lenten season.

You want to know about hog maw, too?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom