Miami dolphins fight song (2 Viewers)

4th quarter eh? then I think you need to remove the k at the end of 70k, cause that place cleared out... you know cause of the 22-0 spanking we laid on you in the 4th :hihi:

But hey good for you for kind of being around though I doubt you've had a proportional serving of crow that you earned

the place cleared out after the pick 6...that was pretty late in the game...

the place cleared out after the pick 6...that was pretty late in the game...

I will side with 126 on this one. It was still packed at the start of the 4th. After the Saints went up by 6 many started leaving, then with the final pick 6 @ about 2 minutes, the house cleared except for a few and all the Saints fans.

You're right, thanks to 15,000 Saints fans last weekend. :winky1:

If there have been improvements made, it's not cause J-Lo just bought .5% three weeks ago. There wouldn't even have been enough time to make the changes. I'm not knocking Ross. I think he's a fine owner, I just don't get the celeb thing, and living down here, a lot of the local media doesn't get it either, at least not the ones I listen to.

not so sure about 15k...

but a very good showing of about 5k at least.

we have around 74k seats and 66k season ticket holders at last check...

so 8k go on sale for general public.

saints fans did great in gobbling up those seats...

right next to my section is the section they leave open for premium seats for public sale....that section was pretty packed with saints fans.

I was very impressed...the only team that has ever come down and gobbled up the 8k is the Giants and sometimes the Jets....(not for a while now though)

Saints fans were great I thought.

4th quarter eh? then I think you need to remove the k at the end of 70k, cause that place cleared out... you know cause of the 22-0 spanking we laid on you in the 4th :hihi:

But hey good for you for kind of being around though I doubt you've had a proportional serving of crow that you earned

what crow do I deserve? I basically picked you guys to win and never bad mouthed any of your players last week. I defended my players last week.

I also guess you missed the thread I started, if you think I am "kinda being around".

I congratulated you guys on a great game.

not so sure about 15k...

but a very good showing of about 5k at least.

we have around 74k seats and 66k season ticket holders at last check...

so 8k go on sale for general public.

saints fans did great in gobbling up those seats...

right next to my section is the section they leave open for premium seats for public sale....that section was pretty packed with saints fans.

I was very impressed...the only team that has ever come down and gobbled up the 8k is the Giants and sometimes the Jets....(not for a while now though)

Saints fans were great I thought.

And as I understand it, you guys were great as well. My wife's aunt and her family live there and had tickets to the game, and they said that you guys were some great fans. They were treated well, even though they all had on Saints jerseys, and after the game - it was all good.
Playing AFC teams is pretty fun - you can actually wish the opposing fans good luck and really mean it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom