Miami dolphins fight song (1 Viewer)

Rip-off of Houston Oilers old theme ... picture the powder blue pom poms and the old coach with the crew cut (no cowboy hat if it's indoors). Bum had manners, but it didn't stop him from spitting tobacco juice all over the beautiful Mardi Grass.

I am dancing.

we love that song.

for you saint fans that went to the stadium...tell these guys how 70k people singing that thing at the start of the 4th quarter sounds. LOL

it is hokey..but it grows on you...like a fungus.

It might be better than Tampa's "We're the Buccaneers" Song that sounds like your on a Disney ride.

I am dancing.

we love that song.

for you saint fans that went to the stadium...tell these guys how 70k people singing that thing at the start of the 4th quarter sounds. LOL

it is hokey..but it grows on you...like a fungus.

Throw a few brews down and I can see that being a pretty fun sing along.

T-Pain version is decent until the Mario Bros sound effects take over.

Dont know if this was posted but I heard this when I was at the game. Ridiculous. Queerest thing I've ever heard. http://philadelphia-eagles.net/fightsongs/afc-dolphins.html, Enjoy.

Yep...song was terrible. When it came on any all the Dolphins fans starting singing that crap :covri: one Saints fan a few rows down from me spat out some of his beer :spit:...it was classic

Good thing is we took the lead a few plays later and the Dolphin fans started running out of the stadium.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom