Miami Superbowl Info (1 Viewer)

"The demand for tickets to Super Bowl XLI greatly exceeds our ability to accommodate the majority of our fans interested in attending."

...Ya don't say?? That could be the biggest understatement in the history of mankind....

"Entries for the random drawing are accepted between Feb. 1 and June 1 of the year preceding the game in question."

...Would've been nice to know the Saints had a chance of going to The Big Game say, oh, 6 or 7 months ago.....

"Future Super Bowl Sites
2008 (SB XLII)- Arizona
2009 (SB XLIII)- Tampa
2010 (SB XLIV)- Miami"

...Umm- Anyone care to explain how Miami lined up two Super Bowls in the span of four years??

"THE FOLLOWING ITEMS CANNOT BE BROUGHT INTO DOLPHIN STADIUM:

All hard fruits unless cut into bite-size pieces"

...Then Dammit- I don't WANT to go......

"ALLOWABLE ITEMS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:

Fannie Packs"

...This is truly a travesty......

"Home team: NFC Champion will wear its choice of jerseys.'

...Interesting......

"Host city economic impact: Super Bowl XL generated a total economic impact in Detroit of $261 million, according to a study commissioned by Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau."

...Why, again, doesn't league automatically award a SB in the near-future to NOLA- say maybe in 2010? Would that be considered-GASP- a handout??

...And lastly, if there's any doubt about the popularity of the National Football League, this should settle it:

"Last year's game was watched by 141.4 million viewers. The 10 most-watched programs in TV history are all Super Bowls."

This is the first year I would have ever considered clicking on this link............

dd -- I assume you will be posting this link again next year.. and the year after...and the year after.................??????????????

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom