Michael Bennett after Brees' pick (1 Viewer)

When Brees is getting his gold HoF jacket one day, he can look in the camera and tell Bennett, get Deez Nutz. Brees is too good for that but would be funny.

I apologize if this has already been discussed, but does anyone have a better view of Brees right after the first play of the game that resulted in an interception? Michael Bennett was in Drew's face, jawing at him. So much to the point that the ref was physically pushing Bennett away. I was thinking if the ref has to physically get you out of a situation how does that not define as taunting or unsportsmanlike conduct. I was just curious if anyone else noticed this and had a different view to share. When he got injuried I thought to myself hey that's karma buddy, then the game ended - that L was the real karma.
There is really no video?

I'd be angry too if the equipment manager kept giving me children's shoulder pads.

He looks like an idiot

I remember that. Bennett and Cox should hve been penalized but the Saints dont ever get calls like that.

Wasn't Bennett one of the tools on the Seattle team that acted like COMPLETE donkeys in the SB against the Pats when they stupidly threw a pic on the goal line? They realized the game was lost and suddenly started brawling with the Pats. Or am I wrong?

I'd be angry too if the equipment manager kept giving me children's shoulder pads.

He looks like an idiot

Actually he requests those pads because it makes it a bit more difficult for lineman to make contact with him. It's actually quite ingenious, but I doubt the rules committee allows it too much longer.

Actually he requests those pads because it makes it a bit more difficult for lineman to make contact with him. It's actually quite ingenious, but I doubt the rules committee allows it too much longer.

More than just make contact with him. Grab his shoulder pads and hold him.

Yeah. He's a real winner.
It was a rough year for Bennett, who was in his first season with the Eagles.

The NFL launched an investigation into an incident in which Bennett allegedly assaulted a 66-year-old woman at Super Bowl LI in Houston. He was indicted in March on a charge of injury of the elderly, Texas authorities said in a news release at the time.

Bennett was also fined twice this season. He was fined $20,054 for roughing New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning in October, according to Pro Football Talk. He also received a $10,026 fine for an open-hand punch on Chicago Bears offensive lineman Kyle Long.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom