Michael C. hebert Photography! (1 Viewer)

DomePatrol01

Very Banned
Reaction score
I think Hebert doesn't get enough credit but I think he's the best NFL photographer out there. As ya' know, his stuff is always current on the official site and we're lucky to have such talent as the team photographer.

I look around the league at other teams photography and it's usually poop compared to Michael's stuff. It's always refreshing to go back and see pics from the best moments in the games. The way he shoots is pretty intimate and personal and right into the action opposed to how most teams are covered with newspaper journal photography looking clutters of action.

Know I've said it before but his stuff never ceases to impress me!

Last edited:
I agree! I always go through the gallery. He seems to have a knack for catching those unguarded moments, and the grit and emotion that are so much a part of this game. Love him! I wish I knew where to get some of his shots. I'm a big-time Shockey girl :)

I agree! I always go through the gallery. He seems to have a knack for catching those unguarded moments, and the grit and emotion that are so much a part of this game. Love him! I wish I knew where to get some of his shots. I'm a big-time Shockey girl :)

And you're shockingly late! :hihi:

Welcome to the boards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom