Michael Cohen Agrees to Testify to Congress About Work for Trump (1 Viewer)

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
Not a dog and pony show.

More like a donkey show. The Democrats will be the donkey of course. Trump will be playing the part of the non donkey participant in the show.

lapaz

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hope this isn't just a dog and pony show.
Well Cohen should be able to reveal a portion of Trump's relationship to Russia. He may not know everything, but I think he can reveal some of what Mueller will cover in his report, which we may otherwise not see for a long time due to court challenges from Trump's lawyers. It might even be enough to warrant impeachment before the release of the Mueller report.

UTSaintsFan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well Cohen should be able to reveal a portion of Trump's relationship to Russia. He may not know everything, but I think he can reveal some of what Mueller will cover in his report, which we may otherwise not see for a long time due to court challenges from Trump's lawyers. It might even be enough to warrant impeachment before the release of the Mueller report.
The House Oversight Committee Chairman said he's consulting with Robert Mueller's Office, so I don't expect any bombshells in regards to the Russia investigation. But I do think this is an opportunity to reveal to what extent President Trump was involved in the hush money / campaign finance violations. SDNY has pretty much wrapped up their cases on him, right?

In the end, the testimony will be terribly embarrassing for Trump, but I don't think this will move the needle for most Americans on whether they support impeachment, though. We've become so conditioned to the unethical and immoral misconduct of this president that it will take more than this. Like I read someone here recently said, we keep moving the goalposts.

The subjects and level of detail that Mr. Cohen will be able to address in public remain to be seen. Mr. Cummings said he was consulting Mr. Mueller’s office to ensure that he did not hinder its efforts, and that the special counsel’s team has indicated some areas — including interactions with Russia — that would most likely be off limits.

Saintamaniac

Purple & Gold for Life
Reaction score
Is the wall going to be Trump's hail mary?
It may be his little big horn.

I want so badly for Rep Jim Jordan to ask Cohen why they should believe him so he can say I have tapes to backup what I'm saying. Do you have tapes backing up your claims of innocence in the abuse case at Ohio State Rep Jordan? Where's your tapes....

Last edited:

B4YOU

All-Pro
Reaction score
Doubt it. Somethings get you prison and somethings get you hung from the neck if a bullet doesn’t find you first. No one cops to treason.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So am traveling today (stopped for lunch) and hearing on the radio that Cohen has “delayed” or cancelled his voluntary testimony citing safety concerns for his family.

I’m hearing that both Trump and Giuliani have said that “people” should investigate his father in law. Giuliani said it on air directly. He said Cohen shouldn’t testify because there would be severe repercussions against his father in law.

Is it just okay now to intimidate a witness out in the open?

Taurus

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So am traveling today (stopped for lunch) and hearing on the radio that Cohen has “delayed” or cancelled his voluntary testimony citing safety concerns for his family.

I’m hearing that both Trump and Giuliani have said that “people” should investigate his father in law. Giuliani said it on air directly. He said Cohen shouldn’t testify because there would be severe repercussions against his father in law.

Is it just okay now to intimidate a witness out in the open?
Apparently so.

Reaction score
Not a dog and pony show.

More like a donkey show. The Democrats will be the donkey of course. Trump will be playing the part of the non donkey participant in the show.
So you don't need to see and hear what happens to know? Must be nice to be so perceptive. How often are you wrong about things?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom