Michael Irvin teaches racial tolerance (1 Viewer)

cool i understand, if you stupid and an idol to lil kids its ok to be a racist.

Last edited:
I don't expect him to come out with a book explaining string theory any time soon.

0407dontgothere.jpg

Of course Michael Irwin is correct but he doesn't know it. Genetically, there is an innate black gene in every race on this planet. There continues to be argument amongst the experts but as of yet has not be disproven. The studies are based on the orgin of man. When they trace the orgin, they do agree on Africa. Where else would one find all the animals? The fear of some of the experts is the race of Adam and Eve. Since they do agree on Africa, one would surmise that the first tribe or tribes are decendents of a black woman.

Last edited:
All of these race related threads are getting ridiculous.

I (sniff) don't really (sniff) see what (sniff, wiping nose) the big deal is (sniff) about what Irvin (sniff, wipe) said.

I (sniff) don't really (sniff) see what (sniff, wiping nose) the big deal is (sniff) about what Irvin (sniff, wipe) said.

Stunpals, I don't either but the way you put it is hilarious. snuff said.

I think we can all agree that whether we are talking about Michael Irvin's comments or Cosmo Kramer's comments ... or the school girl starting the white club ... it all should really come down to intent.

What is the intent? Is it innocent and OK? Innocent but stupid? Or just plain based in prejudice?

I'm not going to weigh in on what I think the intent of Irvin or Kramer was, but I think that intent is the key. Too many of the posts on our race-related threads get into "ha! I gotcha. See my point now! So-and-so said or did yadda yadda. Ha!" Most of our race threads are like a bunch of Democrats and Republicans on Capitol Hill too determined to prove their point of view to be correct to actually do any meaningful analysis.

whites can't be athletic unless there is some black in them? That's not racist.

What if someone said, "Blacks can't be smart without white in them?"

Now, that would be racist. No difference.

please explain how one of those is racist and the other is not??:dunno:

please explain how one of those is racist and the other is not??:dunno:

Try an experiment tonight.

Tell your wife she's not very good at sports and get her reaction.

Now, tell her she's dumb and get her reaction.

Have your lawyer ready before telling her she's dumb.

People react differently to comments about intellectual and physical skill.

However I think cdoggs point is they are no different.

Try an experiment tonight.

Tell your wife she's not very good at sports and get her reaction.

Now, tell her she's dumb and get her reaction.

Have your lawyer ready before telling her she's dumb..

i would love to tell her that....she'll be my ex-wife soon anyway, so i don't think it would bother her much

People react differently to comments about intellectual and physical skill.

However I think cdoggs point is they are no different.

it seemed to me that he was saying one was racist and one was not

I'm surprised he was able to pull his head out of Steve Smith's you know what long enough to comment on Romo in the first place.

I didn't hear it, but just looking at the transcript, it looks like he was joking with all the (laughter) references. Kramer just stood there on stage pointing at people while violently calling them the n word. If Kramer had gone with Irvin's Romo joke instead of the tirade, we wouldn't even be hearing about it.

anyone recall the movie white men cant jump - would that be considered racist?

what if the movie put the shoe on the other foot, what would it be then?

anyone recall the movie white men cant jump - would that be considered racist?

what if the movie put the shoe on the other foot, what would it be then?

Maybe it would be racist if the basis of the movie wouldn't have been that's not true since ummmm... the white guy in it could dunk. :dunno:

Maybe it would be racist if the basis of the movie wouldn't have been that's not true since ummmm... the white guy in it could dunk. :dunno:

exactly...it's perception and tone really....it reminds me of the movie "american history: x".....the perception is that the movie is racist because it is about skinheads....i have see the movie 10 times and it is not racist....if anything, it makes people look dumb for being racist

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom