Michael Lewis: The Blind Side (1 Viewer)

dajmno

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Michael Lewis is by far one of my favorite authors. His Op-Ed pieces on Bloomberg are great too. I was a fan of his, ever since he gave the commencement address when I graduated from Tulane in '05. His book The Blind Side is a great football book, but goes into so much more. It's a great book for all you football addicts, I recommend it.

lol, not the beer man, another guy.

Michael Lewis the writer is a New Orleans native and graduate of Isidore Newman. He is married to Tabitha Soren of MTV fame, and they live in Paris with their daughters.

i read The Blind Side back in October. i would recommend it not just for football fans but for SEC fans in particular. With Michael Oher deciding to stay for his senior season, Nick Saban seeing another recruiting year at Bama, and Coach O hired by the Saints, the book is full of interesting insight.

Great book and gives insight to how I think a bunch of athletes come up and it was also interesting to see the recruiting side of things from the family.

The greatest thing i took away from it was a new appreciation for that left-tackle position.

i had never seen it that way before and now i watch the entire game differently.

A great, informative, insightful book. Very entertaining. I hear they're making a movie out of it, too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom