Michael Lewis' uncle shot and killed... [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Terrible news. My thoughts are with him and his family...puts football into perspective.

"all around is anger, automatic guns.
Death in large numbers. No respect
for women, or our little ones..."

Colin Hay

I know it may not apply to this exact situation, but I just get so tired of people killing each other. such a waste.

Condolences to Beerman.

Sorry for your loss.

Saints player's uncle is fatally shot
His body is found outside Kenner bar
Sunday, December 24, 2006
By Julie Bourbon
A River Ridge man was shot and killed early Saturday outside the Club Big Hats Cafe & Lounge in the 700 block of Clay Street in Kenner, Kenner police said.

The slain man, Emmitt Selders, 49, is the uncle of New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Lewis, family members said.

http://www.nola.com/news/t-p/metro/index.ssf?/base/news-18/116694327075820.xml&coll=1

That's terrible news on Christmas Eve. Our prayers and sympathy go out to Michael Lewis in this time of tradegy for him and his family.

Bless him and his family. So sad, on Christmas Eve none the less.

Man what a damn shame. You KNOW the city's getting bad when theres this many murders in METAIRIE and KENNER.....crazyness

Didn't he have a brother or cousin killed in a truck accident earlier in the year? Bad year for Lewis off the field.

Beerman's Uncle Shot and Killed

Reported on a Lafayette TV station tonight:
Michael Lewis's Uncle was found shot to death in the parking lot of a New Orleans club this weekend.

Condolences to Michael Lewis and his family...it is difficult at any time, but at Christmas is especially difficult.
May God give them the strength they need to endure this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom