Michael Lombardi: Saints Best Option Is To “Tear It Down And Rebuild” (1 Viewer)

You see when you force a rebuild... There is like a 80/20 chance you won't get out of it in 5 years. We essentially become a farm team... Which is what these guys wants us to go back to being in this league.

So... For whoever this guy favorite team is... Greatly benefit from us willingly walking into cellar and never coming back out.

You see when you force a rebuild... There is like a 80/20 chance you won't get out of it in 5 years. We essentially become a farm team... Which is what these guys wants us to go back to being in this league.

So... For whoever this guy favorite team is... Greatly benefit from us willingly walking into cellar and never coming back out.
He’s the least informed hack out there unless it’s Patriots news.

I don’t know why WWL had him on.

Not even gonna give him the click. However, I will call him an absolute moron whose football knowledge is eclipsed by my dog. We were literally Lutz away from being in the playoffs despite all the circumstances of this season. You do not rebuild such a team. You get rid of the chaff and reload.

Make no mistake, hot takes like his are not limited to the sports world, because they all depend on clicks now. They will happily farm outrage clicks as long as they get ad revenue; truth be damned.

He’s the least informed hack out there unless it’s Patriots news.

I don’t know why WWL had him on.
Yes, never listen to an outsider telling you to tank.

I promise that they are salivating at the thought players like McCoy, Ram, Williams, MT, Kamara, and etc being available to a trade..

He's the same guy who floated the "Payton to Dallas" story on Twitter last week...even though Payton is under contract until 2026.

Lazy reporting at its finest.
Oh really that's hilarious. When i saw that rumor had came again i was like "that's when you know it's saints offseason" when the usual lazy cowboy rumor comes up. I hope they don't make coach address this drivel again like he did a few years ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom