Michael Lombardi: Saints Best Option Is To “Tear It Down And Rebuild” (2 Viewers)

Lombardi was the same idiot who speculated Payton to Dallas recently.

@gavinj was right earlier in the thread:
gavinj said:
He’s the least informed hack out there unless it’s Patriots news

I’m starting to think this bum is on the take from Jones in big D. Anything to keep the cows in the news and take the focus on what the real problem is in that all hat no cattle organization. Jerry has always struck me as the kind of guy from the office that buys a super expensive luxury car then drives in the parking lot in a couple of days with one of those small Honda spare tires on the back.

So the national media & some random Twitter morons want Brees to start talking out of his rectum like this geek?

Adding to other great points in this thread, don’t we have a model for this strategy with what the Dolphins did by stripping everything down to the studs and rebuilding? What did this strategy do for the HC?

The fins missed the playoffs, the coach got canned and the organization turned into a dumpster fire. Yeah, no thanks. There are way too many players on board both sides of the ball they need to do everything to keep them around. Obviously the Saints need upgrades at key positions and depth, but a hard no for doing anything resembling what the Dolphins did.

Adding to other great points in this thread, don’t we have a model for this strategy with what the Dolphins did by stripping everything down to the studs and rebuilding? What did this strategy do for the HC.

The fins missed the playoffs, the coach got canned and the organization turned into a dumpster fire. Yeah, no thanks. There are way too many players on board both sides of the ball they need to do everything to keep them around. Obviously the Saints need upgrades at key positions and depth, but a hard no for doing anything resembling what the Dolphins did.
Texans, too. They just happened to luck into Davis Mills. You can't convince me there's anyone in the Texans organization competent enough to select him with anything other than closed eyes and a dartboard.

HA I FREAKING KNEW IT!!!! He isn't a real Lombardi, someone should mention this buttwipe to the real Lombardi family. He's using his last name to gain notoriety when he is of no relation to the NFL Lombardi patriarchy.

Lombardi is not related to Green Bay Packers coaching legend Vince Lombardi.[30] He is an avid reader with an interest in Robert Caro's biography of Lyndon B. Johnson.[16]

If his last name was White, Parker, etc....I bet we wouldn't give this dip any attention, airspace, retweets, and so on

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom