Michael Thomas at the Saints’ facility as OTAs open this week (1 Viewer)

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Positive sign... but not unexpected by us. :9:

How could his ankle possibly still be hurt? I'm not a doctor, it just seems way longer than an ankle injury should take. He injured it January of 2021 in the playoffs is that accurate?

How could his ankle possibly still be hurt? I'm not a doctor, it just seems way longer than an ankle injury should take. He injured it January of 2021 in the playoffs is that accurate?

Is this being reported somewhere? That he is still not recovered? If so I haven't heard that....

But it has to do with the severity of the injury really, but no, in the playoffs he was playing on an already injured ankle (he wanted to play in DB's last games) and as a result had a more severe injury....I strongly feel neither he nor Brees (reportedly had a torn rotator cuff) should have been on the field that day.....

I blew my ankle out... Dislocation, hair-line Facture, and Ligament / Nerve damage.... took nearly 2 years to fully recover and get back on the turf and cut / take off like I used too... Still bothers me some days today (that was 5 years ago)

I blew my ankle out... Dislocation, hair-line Facture, and Ligament / Nerve damage.... took nearly 2 years to fully recover and get back on the turf and cut / take off like I used too... Still bothers me some days today (that was 5 years ago)
I dislocated mine and took years to get back near the same (this was 1983) … medicine has advanced greatly, but ligaments and tendons take much longer to heal than broken bones, which I’ve also had my fair share of

I hope once and for all that this puts the M.T is a cancer talk to bed
It’s clear he’s trying to do the right thing now. Now whether or not he’s going to get on the field and be the player of old has yet to be seen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom