Michael Thomas at the Saints’ facility as OTAs open this week (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Its like this. CGM is wealthy. Has 0 kids and still in his PRIME. He has a very good/great QB who can make all the throws and has an incredibly accurate deep ball.

CGM knows if he wants a ring these next 4 yrs is pretty much it. The Saints SB window hss been opened again. All he has to do is dedicate himself to his purpose, cause and Destiny will be there in a black cocktail dress waiting to adore him.

With the addition of Olave, and Landry. CGM is gonna feast. I believe in you CGM!!!

BRANG DAT 'BARDI BACK TO DA BOTTOM OF DA MAP

NeverGiveUP2

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I blew my ankle out... Dislocation, hair-line Facture, and Ligament / Nerve damage.... took nearly 2 years to fully recover and get back on the turf and cut / take off like I used too... Still bothers me some days today (that was 5 years ago)
Blew mine out. 6 months later I back blazing a 7.2 forty

Wiggoes

Rookie
Reaction score
I hope once and for all that this puts the M.T is a cancer talk to bed
Huh? Because he showed up at the Saints facility for the first time in 2 years? Is that all it takes? Any player that shows their face at least once every two years is not a cancer? What about this story makes you come to this conclusion?

Que Que 6

Rookie
Reaction score
Huh? Because he showed up at the Saints facility for the first time in 2 years? Is that all it takes? Any player that shows their face at least once every two years is not a cancer? What about this story makes you come to this conclusion?
That is something that the Assistant to the Regional Manager would say.

DisplacedSaint

Veteran
Reaction score
How could his ankle possibly still be hurt? I'm not a doctor, it just seems way longer than an ankle injury should take. He injured it January of 2021 in the playoffs is that accurate?
If you ever have a complex ankle injury, you'll understand.. Trust me, it's life changing for the average guy. For an athlete, with the best care available, it might mean he gets 75% of it back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom