Michael Thomas at the Saints’ facility as OTAs open this week (1 Viewer)

Locked On Saints podcast host Ross Jackson asked , “Who will b the Saints team captains this season?” IIRC, he said last year they had 6: Cam, DD n Jenkins on D, JT Gray on STs n Jameis n TA on O. With the departure of TA, he suggested it should go to Ram OR maybe MT.

No doubt, Ram deserves it!!! He’s our best O lineman, one of the best RTs in da game, n we’re really gonna need his leadership on the O line this year!

But I thought a lil more about it. And “after further review”, I wanna MAKE MT a team captain!!

No doubt in my mind, MT will b a full GO this year! But bein a team captain is more than jus “production” or jus LEADING by example”.

Its about “LEADERSHIP”!

To put it simply:

LEADERSHIP: “It ain’t jus about ME, it’s about WE!!!”

( I literally jus made that one up, n had to pat myself on da back for it! 😂😂😂)

Back in 2017, I really didn’t know how MI would respond to competition from this rook outta Tennessee.Not only did he “accept” the rook. he totally EMBRACED him!!!

And Alvin Kamara went on to become OROY!!!

That’s LEADERSHIP!!!

Its like this. CGM is wealthy. Has 0 kids and still in his PRIME. He has a very good/great QB who can make all the throws and has an incredibly accurate deep ball.

CGM knows if he wants a ring these next 4 yrs is pretty much it. The Saints SB window hss been opened again. All he has to do is dedicate himself to his purpose, cause and Destiny will be there in a black cocktail dress waiting to adore him.

With the addition of Olave, and Landry. CGM is gonna feast. I believe in you CGM!!!

BRANG DAT 'BARDI BACK TO DA BOTTOM OF DA MAP

I blew my ankle out... Dislocation, hair-line Facture, and Ligament / Nerve damage.... took nearly 2 years to fully recover and get back on the turf and cut / take off like I used too... Still bothers me some days today (that was 5 years ago)
Blew mine out. 6 months later I back blazing a 7.2 forty

How could his ankle possibly still be hurt? I'm not a doctor, it just seems way longer than an ankle injury should take. He injured it January of 2021 in the playoffs is that accurate?
If you ever have a complex ankle injury, you'll understand.. Trust me, it's life changing for the average guy. For an athlete, with the best care available, it might mean he gets 75% of it back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom