Michael Thomas balances cocky/confident really well! (1 Viewer)

ELLIASJWILLIAMS

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good article EJW. Thx for posting.

I love this cocky/confident line from the article by Mike T

"He's probably looking for some attention up there in Cleveland," Thomas said.

Some Who Dat has to come up with a really good nickname for Thomas......

Hey I don't mind his cockiness as long as he's producing. We need that type of attitude somewhere on the field. As long as he never gets into the TO or Ochocinco territory personality-wise...

Hey I don't mind his cockiness as long as he's producing. We need that type of attitude somewhere on the field. As long as he never gets into the TO or Ochocinco territory personality-wise...

So ur saying he can only be himself when he's producing? Odd restrictions you have sir. Kinda like saying...As long as he's a star player I can tolerate him beating a woman. The moment his play dips it's a problem!

We need a wr with some attitude. Cooks does his thing. Snead is kinda quiet. I enjoy seeing a little noise coming from Thomas.

We need a wr with some attitude. Cooks does his thing. Snead is kinda quiet. I enjoy seeing a little noise coming from Thomas.

Right now he is confident and I'm ok with that. But he needs to avoid turning into a diva like Bryant and Beckham. It's just not healthy for team dynamics.

So ur saying he can only be himself when he's producing? Odd restrictions you have sir. Kinda like saying...As long as he's a star player I can tolerate him beating a woman. The moment his play dips it's a problem!

No no I just meant as long as he's backing it up in all for it. And I said nothing about him beating a woman lol Jesus where'd that even come from?? I said cockiness. Not mental instability

He is at this point the best rookie WR. He is fighting for the ball and doing everything you could ever want in a rookie WR. I like a little attitude. Nothing wrong with that at all so long as it can be backed up, which it looks like he can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he's saying that Thomas has every right to say this but Nick Toon wouldn't have in his rookie year. Not sure it has anything to do with beating women.

I don't think that was too cocky at all. He's not a brat. If you wanna see a cocky brat, go watch a post game interview with Jags first round pick Jalen Ramsey.

This is no different than when Anthony Davis said "check my stats" when Thomas Robinson tried I say he was better than him in the NBA draft process. AD has kept that attitude throughout his career and I don't think anyone would label him cocky brat. BTW, 95 pts 33 boards, 8 assists, 9 steals, and 6 blocks in,his first 2 games of the season!

So, I agree with OP. He's got just what you're looking for in attitude from a good, young player.

So... you're saying the best talent is availability... Shocker...

No no I just meant as long as he's backing it up in all for it. And I said nothing about him beating a woman lol Jesus where'd that even come from?? I said cockiness. Not mental instability

Relax. It's not about the specific event named. I could have given other examples the logic still applies. Either you have a problem with it or not. Shouldn't take certain triggers so it's O have no problem with if..but then Of I do.

I used the beating of women example simply because the Giants applied a similar logic to the K situation. Heck it's a similar logic to Odel with Eli saying "as long as he's scoring we don't have a problem with it"

I personally believe that's trash logic. If you have a problem with itu nip it whether scoring or not...if you don't u allow it whether performing or not.

Anything else gives mixed signals.

Just my personal opinion wasn't attacking u but don't get so caught up in the event and miss the true purpose of what I was saying

Regards

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom