Saints Michael Thomas breaks his silence (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
1. First one was a lyric.
2. Nothing to it. It's in the past now
3. He was never playing. He wasn't part of the game plan. He's referring to the media.

The situation isn't as serious the media makes it out to be. Team is just basically telling Mike to chill. He just wants to play badly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
1. First one was a lyric.
2. Nothing to it. It's in the past now
3. He was never playing. He wasn't part of the game plan. He's referring to the media.

The situation isn't as serious the media makes it out to be. Team is just basically telling Mike to chill. He wants to play badly.
I wish there was an interpreter for all these tweets. Most of them I can't understand.

SystemShock

uh yu ka t'ann
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That is what I love about Hockey. 2 grown men can bloody each other, then shake hands, and be done with it. You know, like men. And the grown men around it don't judge it.

But not in the snowflaky, social media driven, Dr. Phil NFL. And I am not talking only about the players.

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
That is what I love about Hockey. 2 grown men can bloody each other, then shake hands, and be done with it. You know, like men. And the grown men around it don't judge it.

But not in the snowflaky, social media driven, Dr. Phil NFL. And I am not talking only about the players.
To be fair, Mike's benching was also in part to him going at it with Payton and the team being tired of him being a jerk to everyone recently. It wasn't just the fight.

These tweets are from yesterday by the way. Many have already discussed them in the MT thread. I thought he said something new.

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The sooner Thomas gets healthy and back on the field making plays... the better. He’s literally going crazy not playing.

I’m afraid CGM is a lot closer to Antonio Brown’s or Terrell Owens’ personality than Marques Colston’s.
Why people try to compare him to Brown or even Owens. He's nothing like either. He's just being annoying Super Alpha and a bit of a firecracker with being injured.

Those guys had completely different issues. We just want Mike to chill out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom