Saints Michael Thomas breaks his silence (1 Viewer)

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
His IG stories are pretty much the same. Ankle rehab, Lil Durk lyrics.

He'll be ok. The team will be ok. Stuff like this happens from time to time.
I agree, I wish folks would calm down about all this. MT is the best young WR in the NFL, I think a few good games and this will be all forgotten....

breesgirl

Practice Squad
Reaction score
MT seemed in high spirits when he video bombed Cam Jordan’s First Take interview(in the nicest way) a few hours ago. This will all be a distant non event once he gets back on the field AND into the flow of the game.

One thing’s for sure, Payton will not allow a wound to fester. So either Mike will get back on track (like I have full confidence that he will), orrrrrrrrr he’ll be suiting up for a new team come 2021.

Payton and Loomis have withstood a massive cap hit before. Don’t think for a second that they wouldn’t do that ish again. Anyway, Mike looks all good with all smiles.

We ready to go on this run, folks!

Que Que 6

Rookie
Reaction score
That is what I love about Hockey. 2 grown men can bloody each other, then shake hands, and be done with it. You know, like men. And the grown men around it don't judge it.

But not in the snowflaky, social media driven, Dr. Phil NFL. And I am not talking only about the players.
Watch yo mouth, homeboy! LOL. Word!

jasonsw

Swimmer is my friend
Reaction score
Part of this is a generational thing. It blows my mind the things young adults put on social media. Its like 50 years ago when you vented by writing a letter, but 99% of the time you tore the letter up. Now you just bare your soul to the whole world.
Or realized you didn't have a stamp to send the letter and going to the post office didnt seem worth the bother. Letter gets forgotten about till next house deep cleaning, quickly glanced at then thrown in trash.

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
MT seemed in high spirits when he video bombed Cam Jordan’s First Take interview(in the nicest way) a few hours ago. This will all be a distant non event once he gets back on the field AND into the flow of the game.

One thing’s for sure, Payton will not allow a wound to fester. So either Mike will get back on track (like I have full confidence that he will), orrrrrrrrr he’ll be suiting up for a new team come 2021.

Payton and Loomis have withstood a massive cap hit before. Don’t think for a second that they wouldn’t do that ish again. Anyway, Mike looks all good with all smiles.

We ready to go on this run, folks!

KaYoTiiC

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Sean Payton will definitely be reading MT if he continues. I believe everything I’ve heard about how bad he treats staff of the Saints.. even yelling at someone walking on the wrong side of the hall. Not a good look Mike!

dboysaints

Rookie
Reaction score
Sean Payton will definitely be reading MT if he continues. I believe everything I’ve heard about how bad he treats staff of the Saints.. even yelling at someone walking on the wrong side of the hall. Not a good look Mike!
I personally thinks he wont last the season. Since Brees will be gone next year, MT prob wants to go to another team with a QB....

platinumvinnyv

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Michael Thomas is quoting lyrics from rap songs by lil Durk, bruh. Quick to call a brotha headcase.

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
1. First one was a lyric.
2. Nothing to it. It's in the past now
3. He was never playing. He wasn't part of the game plan. He's referring to the media.

The situation isn't as serious the media makes it out to be. Team is just basically telling Mike to chill. He just wants to play badly.
You work for the Saints? No telling bro. Let’s see how it all shakes out. Not taking a stance right now, but leaning towards a Mike Thomas being a problem child. We’ll see.

LAhotsauce

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
That is what I love about Hockey. 2 grown men can bloody each other, then shake hands, and be done with it. You know, like men. And the grown men around it don't judge it.

But not in the snowflaky, social media driven, Dr. Phil NFL. And I am not talking only about the players.
Oh I've posted on this before, but there is a very clear double standard with the levels of aggression (and violence) accepted in the NHL versus the NFL and NBA.

It kinda reflects real life.

tjharris

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
He's a little bit of a diva WR. 16 receptions 185 yards and 3 Tds versus the Panthers and everything will be black and gold for CGM again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Michael Thomas trade most likely isn’t happening Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' Michael Thomas, Nick Easton officially inactive for Panthers' game; see full list Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Walker: Even with no Michael Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders, the show must go on Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints fans 'Ask Amie:' Michael Thomas trade rumors, receiver depth, Emmanuel Sanders on COVID-19 list Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze Payton sets the record straight about the Saints and Michael Thomas Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21
OutlawSaint Hypothetical: If you see a thread title that states Michael Thomas has been traded. (Question in first post) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Are Saints hoping to get offers for Michael Thomas? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Final Saints vs. Panthers injury report: Michael Thomas ruled out SR News Page Articles 0
Saints WR Emmanuel Sanders and CB Ken Crawley on reserve/COVID-19 list, WR Michael Thomas and OL Nick Easton ruled out for Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints rule out Michael Thomas, put Bennie Fowler on IR Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas ruled out for Sunday's game against the Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, October 23: Michael Thomas’ status for week 7 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints vs Panthers Thursday Injury Report, Michael Thomas Did Not Practice SR News Page Articles 0
If no Michael Thomas again this Sunday then more of Marquez Callaway Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 28
Saints' Michael Thomas held out of Thursday practice with ankle and hamstring injuries Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze Saints WR Michael Thomas headlines the Thursday Injury Report Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 17
Michael Thomas not seen at Saints practice Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas not at practice portion open to media Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 23
Andrus Saints coach Sean Payton says WR Michael Thomas' discipline is over SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints vs. Panthers injury report: Michael Thomas limited with new injury SR News Page Articles 0
Saints-Panthers Injury Report: Michael Thomas now dealing with hamstring issue Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' Michael Thomas limited with hamstring injury in addition to ankle; 4 miss practice Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas now listed with hamstring injury along with ankle Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs Panthers Wednesday injury report: Michael Thomas dealing with a hamstring Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas' discipline from Saints is over, but will he play Sunday? Sean Payton declines to say Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sean Payton: Michael Thomas’ discipline over, we’ll see if ankle’s OK Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, October 19: Michael Thomas says he will return next week Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Deuuuuce Where does Michael Thomas rank amongst the greats Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 35
Dan in Lafayette Michael Thomas On First Take: I’ll Be Back Next Week SR News Page Articles 0
Saints WR Michael Thomas says he'll be back next week for Panthers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sean Payton sends right message with Michael Thomas fine Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' Michael Hodges navigating wild first season as linebackers coach Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Zack Lee Humor Thomas Morstead Press conference Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Sources: Thomas in jeopardy of missing Week 8 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Missing Sanders and Thomas, Saints add WRs Carr and Johnson to roster ahead of Panthers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints confident in depth at receiver despite Thomas, Sanders being out vs. Panthers SR News Page Articles 0
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Saints get JJ Watt and Earl Thomas by the Trade deadline Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 46
St. Aaron Saints Looks like Saints will be without Thomas and Sanders [Covid List] on Sunday... Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 134
Saints' Thomas misses practice; status iffy again Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Hamstring sidelines Saints WR Thomas on Thursday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs Panthers Thursday injury report: Thomas, Fowler and Easton miss practice Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' discipline of Thomas over; ankle unclear Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Mauricio [Mod Edited Title] (What would you think of offering...) Thomas for a first round pick (?) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 52
Dan in Lafayette Who is Sarah Thomas? The story behind the NFL’s only female official SR News Page Articles 0