Saints Michael Thomas breaks his silence (1 Viewer)

We prob can get a 2nd round pick for Thomas...Nooone is giving up a 1 pick for him . I dont even know if anyone will pay for his salary. I say use the extra pick on a stud WR for whoever QB us next year...

His IG stories are pretty much the same. Ankle rehab, Lil Durk lyrics.

He'll be ok. The team will be ok. Stuff like this happens from time to time.

I agree, I wish folks would calm down about all this. MT is the best young WR in the NFL, I think a few good games and this will be all forgotten....

MT seemed in high spirits when he video bombed Cam Jordan’s First Take interview(in the nicest way) a few hours ago. This will all be a distant non event once he gets back on the field AND into the flow of the game.

One thing’s for sure, Payton will not allow a wound to fester. So either Mike will get back on track (like I have full confidence that he will), orrrrrrrrr he’ll be suiting up for a new team come 2021.

Payton and Loomis have withstood a massive cap hit before. Don’t think for a second that they wouldn’t do that ish again. Anyway, Mike looks all good with all smiles.

We ready to go on this run, folks!

That is what I love about Hockey. 2 grown men can bloody each other, then shake hands, and be done with it. You know, like men. And the grown men around it don't judge it.

But not in the snowflaky, social media driven, Dr. Phil NFL. And I am not talking only about the players.
Watch yo mouth, homeboy! LOL. Word!

Part of this is a generational thing. It blows my mind the things young adults put on social media. Its like 50 years ago when you vented by writing a letter, but 99% of the time you tore the letter up. Now you just bare your soul to the whole world.

Part of this is a generational thing. It blows my mind the things young adults put on social media. Its like 50 years ago when you vented by writing a letter, but 99% of the time you tore the letter up. Now you just bare your soul to the whole world.
Or realized you didn't have a stamp to send the letter and going to the post office didnt seem worth the bother. Letter gets forgotten about till next house deep cleaning, quickly glanced at then thrown in trash.

MT seemed in high spirits when he video bombed Cam Jordan’s First Take interview(in the nicest way) a few hours ago. This will all be a distant non event once he gets back on the field AND into the flow of the game.

One thing’s for sure, Payton will not allow a wound to fester. So either Mike will get back on track (like I have full confidence that he will), orrrrrrrrr he’ll be suiting up for a new team come 2021.

Payton and Loomis have withstood a massive cap hit before. Don’t think for a second that they wouldn’t do that ish again. Anyway, Mike looks all good with all smiles.

We ready to go on this run, folks!

Sean Payton will definitely be reading MT if he continues. I believe everything I’ve heard about how bad he treats staff of the Saints.. even yelling at someone walking on the wrong side of the hall. Not a good look Mike!

Sean Payton will definitely be reading MT if he continues. I believe everything I’ve heard about how bad he treats staff of the Saints.. even yelling at someone walking on the wrong side of the hall. Not a good look Mike!
I personally thinks he wont last the season. Since Brees will be gone next year, MT prob wants to go to another team with a QB....

Michael Thomas is quoting lyrics from rap songs by lil Durk, bruh. Quick to call a brotha headcase.

1. First one was a lyric.
2. Nothing to it. It's in the past now
3. He was never playing. He wasn't part of the game plan. He's referring to the media.

The situation isn't as serious the media makes it out to be. Team is just basically telling Mike to chill. He just wants to play badly.
You work for the Saints? No telling bro. Let’s see how it all shakes out. Not taking a stance right now, but leaning towards a Mike Thomas being a problem child. We’ll see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom