Saints Michael Thomas breaks his silence (1 Viewer)

You work for the Saints? No telling bro. Let’s see how it all shakes out. Not taking a stance right now, but leaning towards a Mike Thomas being a problem child. We’ll see.

The lyrics are above your post.

That is what I love about Hockey. 2 grown men can bloody each other, then shake hands, and be done with it. You know, like men. And the grown men around it don't judge it.

But not in the snowflaky, social media driven, Dr. Phil NFL. And I am not talking only about the players.

Oh I've posted on this before, but there is a very clear double standard with the levels of aggression (and violence) accepted in the NHL versus the NFL and NBA.

It kinda reflects real life.

He's a little bit of a diva WR. 16 receptions 185 yards and 3 Tds versus the Panthers and everything will be black and gold for CGM again

:gosaints:
He's about to be done in NOLA. If Brees and Payton can't control him it's over. Money changes people.

I can tell you the person I met during his rookie year ain't this guy. He was humble, respectful, hard working and not calling attention to himself.

Not the guy we see today, sucker punching a mouthy teammate, yelling at staff workers and tearing into a coaching staff.

I'll say it again. Money changes people. Pride comes before the fall. He don't get it.

He's about to be done in NOLA. If Brees and Payton can't control him it's over. Money changes people.

I can tell you the person I met during his rookie year ain't this guy. He was humble, respectful, hard working and not calling attention to himself.

Not the guy we see today, sucker punching a mouthy teammate, yelling at staff workers and tearing into a coaching staff.

I'll say it again. Money changes people. Pride comes before the fall. He don't get it.
I met him one time for a brief second and knew pretty much everything about him. If his employers don't have complete control over him as a human being he shouldn't be a part of this team. I'm a Saints fan btw.

I met him one time for a brief second and knew pretty much everything about him. If his employers don't have complete control over him as a human being he shouldn't be a part of this team. I'm a Saints fan btw.
Jboss what did your brief encounter tell you about him?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom