Michael Thomas custom jersey (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
It appears the only color rush jersey available is Brees' (apostrophe aptly placed). I would love nothing more than #13's jersey color rush style and would be willing to shell out top-dollar for it. I've already looked around some and keep coming up short. Does anyone know if this is even possible?

Sometimes I feel bad about buying knockoffs from Aliexpress and whatnot...but i'll be damned if they don't sell an authentic looking jersey for a great price.

Yeah although I have not bought from that site I have bought knock off jerseys they are good quality and for good prices . This site you guys are referring to are they coming from the us or else where?

Yeah although I have not bought from that site I have bought knock off jerseys they are good quality and for good prices . This site you guys are referring to are they coming from the us or else where?

I'm curious about that as well..

My wife got me a Michael Thomas color rush from, in her words, "Some Asian website with one word off from the real shop that I was convinced was a scam until the jersey came in the mail" ... looks legit to me. I think Dick's Sporting Goods has the color rush jerseys for every player as well. At least on their website.

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

china

Would you happen to have a newer link for that seller? The link is error 404 and I found 3 other sellers on that site, but don't know if they'll do the customized name and number deal like you're talking about.

I'll get a Brees one if I HAVE to, but would much prefer a #CantGuardMike as well. Or maybe wait until after the draft and get one of our new guys if it's someone I've been hoping for.

Are the numbers sawn on or glued on? Hard to see on the phone. And is the turnaround quick?

Are the numbers sawn on or glued on? Hard to see on the phone. And is the turnaround quick?

My cam Jordan one the numbers are sowen on

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom