Michael Thomas - First Take (1 Viewer)

nickj009

Veteran
Reaction score
Keyshawn Johnson was on First Take with Stephen A this morning talking about the Saints win and the rest of the season.

Keyshawn said that MT was probably playing this weekend.

Something to look forward to for all those CGM fans and haters.

He also said we will sweep the Bucs :)

I’ll believe it when I see it. But I can see SP keeping it under wraps to not tip his hand before our division showdown
Keyshawn is MT uncle... So... If he says he's playing... I would be shocked to not at least see him practice.

Thomas will probably go on IR for the rest of the season like Lutz did. We want him back but that ankle is a tricky issue and the more and more we keep hearing "he is a couple weeks away" means he's not even practicing and until we get him on the field we should not be looking for him to come back anytime soon. (that's just my theory not based on anything but my gut feeling).

Thomas will probably go on IR for the rest of the season like Lutz did. We want him back but that ankle is a tricky issue and the more and more we keep hearing "he is a couple weeks away" means he's not even practicing and until we get him on the field we should not be looking for him to come back anytime soon. (that's just my theory not based on anything but my gut feeling).
Nick Underhill said he was cutting on it a week ago.

I’ll believe it when I see it. But I can see SP keeping it under wraps to not tip his hand before our division showdown
I hope that this is true, but just don't see how he can get activated when as of one week ago he was just starting to try to cut on the ankle. Last week he did not even participate in any practices so for me I just don't see it but I'd love to see that happen!

Think he comes back when we play ATL. Short week this week so he'll prob practice but he won't play.

I agree that ankles are tricky but there is nothing to support this at all. They could have held off on designating him. Curtis Johnson said he looks ready. When the doctors say its time, you have to trust them.

I agree that ankles are tricky but there is nothing to support this at all. They could have held off on designating him. Curtis Johnson said he looks ready. When the doctors say its time, you have to trust them.
I said it was not based on anything.

I would be thrilled if MT13 plays this weekend, this is definitely the first we’ve heard anything regarding him other than the murky “couple more weeks” reported last week.

That’s amazing news. In other news, Snead just got his request for release granted, bring the band back together 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom