Michael Thomas - First Take (1 Viewer)

Some of you guys talk about MT like he's a chump. The guy is a hard-working beast and I don't doubt for a second he will do everything in his power to get back on the field soon unless there is a medical setback

Some of you guys talk about MT like he's a chump. The guy is a hard-working beast and I don't doubt for a second he will do everything in his power to get back on the field soon unless there is a medical setback
Exactly! It's one thing if his attitude rubs someone the wrong way and maybe his decision making regarding the ankle surgery, but people can't question this guy on his passion and hunger to play football.

He is as hardworking as they come and I have no doubt he's been both staying in shape and ready to prove his doubters wrong as soon as possible to get back on the field. Thomas is a player that seems like he's been fueled by his "haters" for several years.

Coming off his historic season in 2019 and having the injury costing him much of 2 seasons, I can't help but think he's going to come out of the gate ready to go as soon as he is cleared to play.

Last edited:
Keyshawn Johnson was on First Take with Stephen A this morning talking about the Saints win and the rest of the season.

Keyshawn said that MT was probably playing this weekend.

Something to look forward to for all those CGM fans and haters.

He also said we will sweep the Bucs :)
don't know what he's smoking:sparky:🥴

I saw that seg
Keyshawn Johnson was on First Take with Stephen A this morning talking about the Saints win and the rest of the season.

I saw that segment. But I have to say. i didn’t hear Keyshawn say Thomas was going to play this week. I did however, hear Keyshawn say the Saints could sweep the Bucs this year and win the division and end up the 1 or 2 seed. Of course, SAS was laughing at Keyshawn.

The Saints have a shot at beating the Bucs, but I don’t think they will. The Bucs secondary remains beat up, but Winston won’t be able to take advantage of it.

Look, I think he should play this week if he's healthy if only as a decoy. Gives Tampa Bay something to think about and gives other receivers a chance to get open. IF he does play and get dings then put him on injured reserves the rest of the year. Nothing lost , only gained. Lets see if he still wants to play for the Saints. My 2 cents.

If he plays this is literally a game changer. I don't expect him to be all world his first game back but he will still be light years better than anyone else on the field.

“I think my nephew might be back” @5:40 mark for those wanting to see it, he doesn’t sound convincing at all but still it’s the best MT news we’ve heard thus far.

I thought Keyshawn’s response to the question “is (MT) excited to return?” was somewhat awkward, sounds like MT is struggling with the negative media on his injury, hope he channels that frustration by dominating on the field soon in 2019 form.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom