Michael Thomas has Choice Words for Rams!- Daily Caller Article (1 Viewer)

I think we play in LA this year. I look forward to the Coliseum turning into Superdome West in 2019 when we play them. Maybe even bring a weeks worth of practices over there like the Eagles did for our West Coast Saints fans!

Pretty much guarantee we are playing at LA Sunday night game or the second game of the MNF week 1. Too good for the NFL to pass up.

Pretty much guarantee we are playing at LA Sunday night game or the second game of the MNF week 1. Too good for the NFL to pass up.
Don’t rule out Thanksgiving. The main NFC rivalry on the biggest regular season day of the League.

They had better schedule it early in the season because I think the Rams may just end up struggling next year from the Super Bowl hangover.

They have a 3rd game since adding Thursday games.
Yep,... and we got the top time slot last season. The networks know who everyone really wants to see.

They can’t play on thanksgiving. Dallas redskins Vikings and lions.

Has the matchups for 2019 been confirmed?

I think Bears are being rumored for Detroit this year.
(They try to keep rotating the opponent so it's not unfair for a team to always travel on Thanksgiving).

Goodell would be smart if he could avoid this matchup! Heaven knows if the same happened again and if we have to play the we deserve to play at home!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom