Michael Thomas high-ankle injury, believes he can play through (1 Viewer)

Probably worst thing that happened in this game.
Yes the guy can probable play through the injury but he will be less effective in a saints offense that requires exact route running and ball timing to allow the receiver to be open.

The OP, Ktmoze, is Kyle .T. Mosely, a writer with Sports Illustrated. He is promoting their new Saints articles on the board as they are released, with our permission.
I figured that’s what it was. No worries

It could be two weeks or it could be six weeks. It got rolled up but he got it out of there pretty quick. Didn’t look too bad. He might play or sit a week. It didn’t look like high ankle to me. It looked like a roll of the outer foot but who knows. I don’t think we need him for the Raiders.

I kind of expected this. Everyone kept saying he looked fine on the sideline...it’s that next morning that usually tells the story. Hope it doesn’t linger but he’s a beast so maybe it won’t be too bad.

Was this durign the last drive? If so that is pretty infuriating. He should not have been in the game at that point.

Yes, it was during the last drive - and yes, made no sense for him to be in the game - same can be said about Kamara.

7Dc3.gif

We don't let off the gas.. ever.

That sounds rad and all but come on. If the game is way out of reach why keep the critical pieces to your entire season in the game? I'm all for keeping the pedal to the metal but do it with the 2nd string.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom