Michael Thomas is Kobe Bryant of the wr position. (1 Viewer)

saintmike23

BRING THE WOOD!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He thrives on competition and he’ll let you know it. He’s not afraid to BE the best.

He even tried to steal a pass from Ginn ? Share the ball CGM!

Can’t out muscle him. Can’t out maneuver him. Can’t out smart him. Watching greatness.

He makes being a possession receiver a spectacle

He thrives on competition and he’ll let you know it. He’s not afraid to BE the best.

He even tried to steal a pass from Ginn ? Share the ball CGM!

Can’t out muscle him. Can’t out maneuver him. Can’t out smart him. Watching greatness.
Usually when you want to compliment a player's drive, performance and determination, you compare them to the best, not the 2nd best.

Usually when you want to compliment a player's drive, performance and determination, you compare them to the best, not the 2nd best.
Jordan quit for a year and half. But I’m not
supposed to mention that because his father died. The NBA had better talent during Kobe’s era. Kobe had better moves. It’s my opinion and I think Kobe was the best.

He even dealt with a false rape accusation. And despite the mistake he made, he’s a good father and husband.
Jordan is all about himself. Didn’t care about poor black kids getting shot over his shoes saying “I don’t make it for them”.

Besides, I see more personality traits that resemble Kobe than Jordan in Michael Thomas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom