Michael Thomas is Kobe Bryant of the wr position. (1 Viewer)

saintmike23

BRING THE WOOD!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He thrives on competition and he’ll let you know it. He’s not afraid to BE the best.

He even tried to steal a pass from Ginn ? Share the ball CGM!

Can’t out muscle him. Can’t out maneuver him. Can’t out smart him. Watching greatness.

Saintamaniac

Purple & Gold for Life
Reaction score
He thrives on competition and he’ll let you know it. He’s not afraid to BE the best.

He even tried to steal a pass from Ginn ? Share the ball CGM!

Can’t out muscle him. Can’t out maneuver him. Can’t out smart him. Watching greatness.
Usually when you want to compliment a player's drive, performance and determination, you compare them to the best, not the 2nd best.

OP
saintmike23

saintmike23

BRING THE WOOD!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Usually when you want to compliment a player's drive, performance and determination, you compare them to the best, not the 2nd best.
Jordan quit for a year and half. But I’m not
supposed to mention that because his father died. The NBA had better talent during Kobe’s era. Kobe had better moves. It’s my opinion and I think Kobe was the best.

He even dealt with a false rape accusation. And despite the mistake he made, he’s a good father and husband.
Jordan is all about himself. Didn’t care about poor black kids getting shot over his shoes saying “I don’t make it for them”.

Besides, I see more personality traits that resemble Kobe than Jordan in Michael Thomas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jasonsw Saints Michael Thomas Draft Report Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 13
Top Performances of 2019: Michael Thomas breaks record in the Music City Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Michael Thomas' receptions record was made to be broken ... by himself Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Michael Thomas thinks he can break his own record for catches Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas blocks out distractions to focus on winning Super Bowl Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus New Orleans Saints receiver Michael Thomas prepared to continue assault on NFL records SR News Page Articles 0
Fleur-de-Links, July 30: Michael Thomas ranks as #5 best player in the NFL Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette New Orleans Saints receiver Michael Thomas makes NFL Network's list of Top 100 players at No. 5 SR News Page Articles 0
Michael Thomas headlines Saints' 7-player haul on NFL Top 100 list Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, July 27: Cameron Jordan’s unsung record and Michael Thomas wants certain defensive end to the Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints LB Demario Davis, punter Thomas Morstead virtual press conferences Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, August 5: Thoughts from Demario Davis and Thomas Morstead Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' Thomas Morstead speaks with ESPN's Schefter about challenges of NFL's return Saints RSS News Feeds 0

Headlines

Top Bottom