Michael Thomas is Wild (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is right but I question his judgement to put something like that out! Don’t think it would have happened under Coach Payton.
I think MT did say something about Brees' arm the last year he played before he was out like 2 years.

He probably isn't back next year. There will be a coming to jesus moment where he'll be a post june 1 cut.

Yep, time for the MT circus to leave town. If he does stay, he’ll play 1 game several weeks into the season and then find his way on the injury report for the rest of the season. Old in WR years with multiple lower body injuries.

Can someone translate for those that don't understand millennial twitter short-hand?
Also, he threw DB under the bus on Twitter over the flag / kneeling fiasco...assumingly before ever reaching out to him first. Seems par for the course for CGM.
Yea. Spell it out like I’m 5. He’s saying Winston is bad? Or what?

MT Twitter game has always been brutal. It's not really anything new with him.
But MT is an albatross. Weak to talk smack when u r dead to 99 percent of Saints fans. I was the last convert to anti-MT'ville. He should shut up and go away at this point. I would be JW's friend. I would probably fight MT. Too much punkism in his blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom