Michael Thomas is Wild (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knock it off with the personal bickering or thread bans are coming.
Can we please have something to stop fans from mentioning players injuries and their paycheck? I feel its very offensive to keep ragging on about a legitimate injury a player is healing from and is not something that anybody should speak on negatively.

Can we please have something to stop fans from mentioning players injuries and their paycheck? I feel its very offensive to keep ragging on about a legitimate injury a player is healing from and is not something that anybody should speak on negatively.
I understand and personally agree that it’s ridiculous to question MT’s heart. But it’s not against the Terms of Service.

That's not what this thread is about. It's about Thomas once again posting negative tweets about his QB. Really poor sportsmanship.

But MT is an albatross. Weak to talk smack when u r dead to 99 percent of Saints fans. I was the last convert to anti-MT'ville. He should shut up and go away at this point. I would be JW's friend. I would probably fight MT. Too much punkism in his blood.

Speak for yourself. He’s still a member of the New Orleans Saints and I’ll continue to ride with him as long as he’s wearing a FDL.

That's not what this thread is about. It's about Thomas once again posting negative tweets about his QB. Really poor sportsmanship.
Not true. Posters were mentioning his commenta about DB9 and then hauled off talking about his injury.

If they just stuck to the twitter comments cool.

But lately this board has been geauxin insane over commenting on players being hurt. Esp one of MT13.

Mike Thomas (the situation... not the player) is the very reason why the NFL owners will never agree to league-wide 100% fully guaranteed contracts. You have your few here or there (Cousins, Watson and a couple others) that get fully guaranteed but those are anomalies (and all QBs).

Mike T has made 48 mil over the last 3 years and only played in a handful of games. Regardless of who you want to blame for his injuries the fact is the dude has made generational wealth and has not earned it ON THE FIELD.

I wish the best for him but it would be best for the team to let him go after this year. Great player... just can't get/stay on the field, and is eating up a chunk of the salary cap that you could be using that money on players that could help ON the field.

MT was a great WR but by the time he was in his second year it was pretty evident that he was kind of jerk. But he was super productive and he worked hard so it was easier to over look his personality issues.
He doesn't have that luxury anymore and now he's becoming divisive. But we're stuck with him and his contract.

He probably isn't back next year. There will be a coming to jesus moment where he'll be a post june 1 cut.
If OTC is correct cutting Thomas post June 1st 2023 will actually create more dead money ($16 m) than if they cut him before ($11 m). Either way Thomas’ contract is a cautionary tale for every other NFL team. In yet another incidence the Saints/Loomis gambled and lost. The most infuriating thing is Thomas will more than likely get healthy and be very good for his next team (esp. if he signs with a team that plays on natural turf) but his time as a Saint is most likely over.

Mike Thomas (the situation... not the player) is the very reason why the NFL owners will never agree to league-wide 100% fully guaranteed contracts. You have your few here or there (Cousins, Watson and a couple others) that get fully guaranteed but those are anomalies (and all QBs).

Mike T has made 48 mil over the last 3 years and only played in a handful of games. Regardless of who you want to blame for his injuries the fact is the dude has made generational wealth and has not earned it ON THE FIELD.

I wish the best for him but it would be best for the team to let him go after this year. Great player... just can't get/stay on the field, and is eating up a chunk of the salary cap that you could be using that money on players that could help ON the field.
He is playing a violent game were injuries are common.

You guys keep forgetting he earned his contract very much so and even broke a record after he signed his contract with the money yall crying about.

MT13 deserves our support and to levae him alone as he heals. He said after the Atlanta game how much he loves this team and he did while injured again and came back for a game then got hurt again.

[Mod Edit: Deleted baiting comment. I don't like to edit others' posts so next time I'm just going to delete the entire thing.]

Last edited by a moderator:
He is playing a violent game were injuries are common.

You guys keep forgetting he earned his contract very much so and even broke a record after he signed his contract with the money yall crying about.

MT13 deserves our support and to levae him alone as he heals. He said after the Atlanta game how much he loves this team and he did while injured again and came back for a game then got hurt again.

You guys just dont want to admit it...but yeah we see the undertones.
How's that foot/ankle/toe/ego Mike?

I read the exchange and I honestly have no idea what it means. Are they speaking some Twitter version of English that I don't understand??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom