Michael Thomas joins the Madden 99 Club (merged) (1 Viewer)

The madden game is garbage, but this is cool. EA is the best at marketing and the worst at game development.

Well deserved indeed!

💪Michael Thomas joins the Madden 99 Club💪
👏@cantguardmike @sainTS @SaintsNews @EAMaddenNFL @ktmoze #saints #saintsnews #michealthomas #99Club 👏
Read about the Best WR in the NFL's Rating 👇

The players are really making a big deal out of this. Well at least the younger guys. Ezkiel Elliot was in his feelings about his 92 rating. Lol

The article says MT is the first Saint to get the 99 rating. I thought Drew had it back after the '09 or '11 season. Guess I was wrong.

The players are really making a big deal out of this. Well at least the younger guys. Ezkiel Elliot was in his feelings about his 92 rating. Lol

Kyler Murray...not happy about a 77. Burrow hasn't played yet and he's a 76.

As he should be. Man can’t be guarded!!!
He definitely can't be guarded now with Sanders on the team. If they do chose to do that A.K, Sanders, Cook, Taysom and TQS if he puts it all together consistently will make opposing defenses pay.

You guys should see the hate MT is getting on Twitter 😂 people love to hate on him which makes me like him even more. Little do they know all the hate just fuels him even more.

MT is going to go down as my 2nd favorite saints player ever behind Drew. I’m fully expecting a 1600+ yard 10+ TD season

Dude is just made different

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom