Michael Thomas not at practice portion open to media (1 Viewer)

Any chance whatsoever here of Payton gamesmanship? Kind of like Julio Jones this past weekend?

"He's hurt ... he's hurt ... he's SO hurt ... "

"... PSYCH! He just burned y'all for 180 yards and two TDs!!!"

Welp. Even the bye week didn’t help. Obviously this is a new injury but still. It’s gonna be a slippery slope with him all season it seems in regards to health due to the type of injury he suffered.

What sucks the most is he initially got hurt in garbage time and it’s been downhill from there.

I hate that there’s so much uncertainty regarding MTs status on a weekly basis. It’s like just tell us that he’s out now than play this ridiculous will he won’t be game.

I hate that there’s so much uncertainty regarding MTs status on a weekly basis. It’s like just tell us that he’s out now than play this ridiculous will he won’t be game.

Why are you so interested in giving our opponents a competitive advantage? Theres no need to rule anyone out early.

Because it’s not about us. It’s about not giving your competitor an advantage in game planning. Any uncertainty means they have to spend a least a little more time thinking and planning For the possibility he plays.

Honestly, after 14 years with Payton, I don’t think there’s much uncertainty. If a player is limited past Wednesday 9 out of 10 times, they aren’t playing. Payton has always seemed to be much more conservative with injuries and returns.

My guess is no Thomas this week and if it’s a nasty hamstring issue, maybe the week after or more.

It’s a bummer but I just don’t think Thomas is going to be healthy at any point this season.

Just sit it out for the Panthers. RUN THE BALL COACH!!

It sucks because he was probably pushing himself to get back from the ankle injury, and then he tweaked the hammy. It’s not uncommon for guys that are banged up to develop new ailments while trying to get back

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom