Michael Thomas not at practice portion open to media (1 Viewer)

We need to look at a trade for a WR. This year is it we can’t waste it.

We need to look at a trade for a WR. This year is it we can’t waste it.
Unless its Snead IV, who we should have never let go, theres no one we could trade for that would be useful anytime soon. Too much learning curve.

Because it’s not about us. It’s about not giving your competitor an advantage in game planning. Any uncertainty means they have to spend a least a little more time thinking and planning For the possibility he plays.
Exactly. They only report injuries and status’ because they are forced to. Only 1 reason makes sense on why they are forced to and it doesn’t benefit anyone but those collecting juice on the action.

I hate that there’s so much uncertainty regarding MTs status on a weekly basis. It’s like just tell us that he’s out now than play this ridiculous will he won’t be game.
Here's a crazy idea.

Maybe because the team don't know yet?

Unless you're saying they can see into the future? Because unless they can, they're waiting like you and me, hoping he might be able to go. Why would they rush to judgement on it while there's a chance he can play?

If the only reason to make an early decision is so that you can get some closure, then I'm afraid you are going to be eternally disappointed by each and every week's injury reports.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom