Michael Thomas on Family Feud. (1 Viewer)

Too bad I’m still without electricity.

ill look for it on youtube (y)

D_ecK1oWkAEr-BV.jpg:large

It's typical of our electric company here.
I'd have more reliable service with a pedal generator.

I hear ya! Saturday I couldn't get my Generator to start, so I called a neighbor who works on small engines and asked if he would come by. When he got to my house I asked him to give me a hand figuring out what was up with the generator in preparation for then upcoming power outage. He said "Awe man, don't say that". I responded, "well, it nearly always happens during severe thunder storms, so you know it will happen tonight during a hurricane". His response, in a superstitious tone was "True, but I have my fingers crossed that it doesn't". He found the problem with the generator, cleaned the carburetor, and with the help of my son-in-law got it running.

Naturally the electricity went out last night until mid morning, and I was well prepared for it with plenty of fuel and extension chords.

I knew it would happen. Just driving down my road I could see lots of branches hanging out over the power lines.

Ok... so, considering the above, if someone finds a video of Michael Thomas on Family Feud, I would certainly be interested.

I couldn’t find the episode with CGM but came across a couple of Family Fued final rounds. Here’s with with our very own Teddy Bridgewater....

And another with Malcolm Jenkins.....

Last edited:
Gronk on the pyramid was odd.
He really is a meathead.

While watching last night, the wife said, "He's really cute, but man he is sooooo DUMB!"

To which I replied, "He didn't get into and through college on his academic prowess..."

He should fire his agent for letting him go on a gameshow where you are required to think fast about any subject other than blocking schemes and route running. Rapid fire, on-the-clock thinking does not play to his strengths. It was not a good look for him.

On a side note, i saw a Family Feud fast money clip this morning and the question was, "Name a fruit that comes in different colors." The guy's answer was "Jello".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom