Michael Thomas participated in OTAs today (1 Viewer)

Good to see him there, Bobby Hebert will need to find something else to be outraged about.
I hope that Thomas or the team didn't make the decision to practice at OTAs based on Hebert's criticisms. Seems like "no way, of course not" ... but the timing sure is coincidental.

Then again ... Thomas is only human. Maybe he felt like Herbert was challenging him publicly, and he didn't like it.

I hope that Thomas or the team didn't make the decision to practice at OTAs based on Hebert's criticisms. Seems like "no way, of course not" ... but the timing sure is coincidental.

Then again ... Thomas is only human. Maybe he felt like Herbert was challenging him publicly, and he didn't like it.
The pressure is from everywhere, including this board. Can’t lay this on Hebert.

People forget that the shouting match Thomas had with Payton was because Payton refused to let Thomas come back before the doctor's cleared him.

Hey look - Bobby wasn't wrong to call him out.... He's a blabbering blow hard most days... but he wasn't out of line... Let's not act like MT didn't have one foot out the door before we signed Carr, and hadn't played a meaningful game in nearly 2 seasons... Again, this is great news... but let's not pretend Bobby was some bad guy for calling him out until he showed up. Now, he still has to stay on the field... but any skepticism, doubt, or cynicism of MT up until today was warranted.

I seriously doubt that CGM or the Saints in general listen to anything that broken down old drunken fool has to say.....

I’ve been aggravated a time or two with MT, but there’s no doubt this guy makes us significantly better. If he’s on board and healthy he equates to a couple more wins.

I don’t hold Hebert in a bad light for the Mt stuff. Come on now, he’s extremely passionate and passionate people often times speak before they think. His frustration simply came out. It happens. I don’t mind Bobby, he loves the Saints and the city and anyone that has the qualities is ok by me.

Now when he was flying like a bird down the field against us I was ok with him blowing out an ACL lol

I’ve been aggravated a time or two with MT, but there’s no doubt this guy makes us significantly better. If he’s on board and healthy he equates to a couple more wins.

I don’t hold Hebert in a bad light for the Mt stuff. Come on now, he’s extremely passionate and passionate people often times speak before they think. His frustration simply came out. It happens. I don’t mind Bobby, he loves the Saints and the city and anyone that has the qualities is ok by me.

Now when he was flying like a bird down the field against us I was ok with him blowing out an ACL lol
Exactly

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom