Michael Thomas reminds me of Marques Coltson (1 Viewer)

RaginSaint93

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
This guy keeps getting better each week, I hope he stays with the saints for a very long time!

With all due respect to Colston, one of my all time favorite Saints, Michael Thomas is a different type of receiver - he's going to be a top elite talent in this league.

We finally have a real #1 receiver and that in no way is meant to diminish the guys who came before him.

Thomas is exactly the type of receiver you need to play a ball control game. He's money on those slants and if not for a miscommunication had another back shoulder on him. Looked like he tweaked his ankle too on that last play as he walked off with a slight limp..prob same ankle but we escaped the game healthy.

Lovin it

He does remind me of Colston when he makes catches in the middle of the field. The difference is his speed. He is a deep threat where as Colston really was not. But I do call him Colston 2.0.

The sure handedness and savy play reminds me of Colston, but he seems to have more of an edge, plays with more explosiveness and aggression.

He reminds me of his cousin, only with better skills and just the right amount of attitude.

With all due respect to Colston, one of my all time favorite Saints, Michael Thomas is a different type of receiver - he's going to be a top elite talent in this league.
Yup. I love Colston, in fact I'm writing this whilst wearing a road white Colston jersey, but Thomas is on a whole other level. Our receiving core is young and lethal, I love it.

Colston in Saints HOF, great WR, great locker room guy.

imvho, and it's way too early to make comparisons, half a season versus a 10-year career, but Thomas has the ability to be one of the great WRs of his time. He has speed Colston didn't and the hands and agility of a small nimble WR. He reminds me of AJ Green. He is one of the smartest WR rookies I've ever seen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom