Michael Thomas reminds me so much of Cris Carter (1 Viewer)

Maybe ON the field, but NOT off the field. MT 13 is like Michael Irvin and Keyshawn Johnson, "WITHOUT the mouth"
He doesn't have to say anything....... Just put your arms up and FLEX your muscles.... LOUD words, without even opening his mouth!!!

Maybe ON the field, but NOT off the field. MT 13 is like Michael Irvin and Keyshawn Johnson, "WITHOUT the mouth"
He doesn't have to say anything....... Just put your arms up and FLEX your muscles.... LOUD words, without even opening his mouth!!!

According to Cam Jordan, he talks quite a bit.

Many so called experts have said that Chris Carter had the best hands ever in the NFL. Well, it's time to mover over Chris Carter. There's a new sheriff in town, Mike Thomas.

Firstly, "Cris" Carter. Secondly, Michael Thomas is like Cris Carter was in his prime. He didn't have 80 plus catches until his seventh year in the league, and only had more than 70 once in those six years. For Thomas to have done what he has at such a young age is an unparalleled achievement.

Well let's hope that when his career is over he doesn't become an annoying announcer.

I continue to be so wonderfully amazed and mystified at how Michael Thomas and Alvin Kamara catch alot of passes with their hands, in traffic, regardless of whether the pass is back shoulder, or slightly off (which of course it rarely isn't). Pass goes out and no matter how many are in coverage, the Saints' receiver's arms stretch out through the maze of people and snag the ball with their hands.

I think a comparison of MT to Cris Carter is honorable, but Carter did not play in offenses and rack up his production where at least 7 other receivers were also catching passes.

We're witnessing something extremely unique.

I continue to be so wonderfully amazed and mystified at how Michael Thomas and Alvin Kamara catch alot of passes with their hands, in traffic, regardless of whether the pass is back shoulder, or slightly off (which of course it rarely isn't). Pass goes out and no matter how many are in coverage, the Saints' receiver's arms stretch out through the maze of people and snag the ball with their hands.

I think a comparison of MT to Cris Carter is honorable, but Carter did not play in offenses and rack up his production where at least 7 other receivers were also catching passes.

We're witnessing something extremely unique.

Wonderfully written. And I agree. I think the only thing keeping MT from being Jerry Rice level (over time of course) is that he doesn’t seem to do any downfield stuff. Rice did that and he was not a burner just like MT is not a burner.

Either way, MT is a stud.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom